Respected Contributor

Kohl's was a favorite for my late son and I. It brings back memories. I don't go there much anymore. I have left the store in tears.

Honored Contributor

I can well understand that, @Catiele .   Your son sounded unique and wonderful from your past, occasional references to him.  Hugs.  Heart

Valued Contributor

I live in the Northern VA area and some of our Kohl's stores are kinda sparse in their clothing merchandise (not sure if the buyers didn't buy as much for this spring/summer season since they didn't have as many shoppers in the stores last year?).

Ladies - one thing to note about Kohl's shipping - if you are in the store and see something you like but they don't have your size, if you go on their app while in the store you get free shipping even if you don't have the MVC code and it's below the $75 amount you would normally need to have for free shipping. And if you don't have the App you can always use the Kohl's kiosik to order and have shipped to you. (no I don't work at Kohl's just shop their alot).

Another thing I just learned a few weeks ago - they now have a price scanner on their App so if you can't find a price checker in store that works, open the App and use it.

Esteemed Contributor

@debfau wrote:

I live in the Northern VA area and some of our Kohl's stores are kinda sparse in their clothing merchandise (not sure if the buyers didn't buy as much for this spring/summer season since they didn't have as many shoppers in the stores last year?).

Ladies - one thing to note about Kohl's shipping - if you are in the store and see something you like but they don't have your size, if you go on their app while in the store you get free shipping even if you don't have the MVC code and it's below the $75 amount you would normally need to have for free shipping. And if you don't have the App you can always use the Kohl's kiosik to order and have shipped to you. (no I don't work at Kohl's just shop their alot).

Another thing I just learned a few weeks ago - they now have a price scanner on their App so if you can't find a price checker in store that works, open the App and use it.

I believe you can also just sit in their parking lot ahd connect to their wifi.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess    I'm with you on too much spandex. I read a lot of reviews posted on Macy's website. The majority of complaints about jeans is that they have too much stretch. Put them on right out of the dryer they fit great. One hour later they look 2 sizes too large. My best fitting jeans are Lee jeans relaxed fit straight leg jeans. they have very little spandex and keep their shape all day long. But recently I have had trouble finding them in white. Hope they are not discontinuing them. Seems like every time that I find a pair of jeans that fit well this happens. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Great finds!!! Our Kohls is like one big "clearance" store!!!

A few weeks ago I scored great buys

Sweater set under $10!
D490EB0C-6381-47C9-97BF-2A92AD6BD0F5.jpegUsuallywhereL-XL but for$3.00hope it shrinks...if not ill just tuck in.

4894A155-2EB8-4BD5-AD7A-F6535274E18F.jpeg

and tomorrow spouse is having medical procedure.  Since I'm not allowed in (patients only) surgical center waiting area I'm going back to the Kohls in that area.  

Our dressing rooms (FL) have been open but this past weekend in my area store they were closed again.

I don't like the new changes using coupons, percentage off offers since now can only be used on up to 10 items.  I have 30% coupon.

I know Ill find some nice walking shorts on the clearance rack🙂

That ten times they is silly. On the kohl's Facebook pages everyone was sharing them and by just after midnight everyone had been used ten times. I only got 15.% but did end up finally finding a 30 that wasn't used ten times.

@ccassaday That's probably exactly why they started limiting them.