Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Shared with friends. Good laugh. Almost perfect -- nothing mentioned about bank account - ha

@jeanlake     You are so right! A Job is so important... good income just icing on the cake!

Respected Contributor

I just HAD to weigh in on this one !   Yes, he wakes up everyday around 4:30 or 5, exercises, makes up the bed when I get up, cleans the apartment weekly ( very thorough) works part time although retired, does not drink, cooks and cleans up the kitchen, his night life is at home with me, ALWAYS punctual if not early,prays and church every Sunday, reads and is in bed by 9 so he can get a good nights sleep and starts all over in the morning. Believe me he is not in jail ! As a matter of fact he is a retired police officer. He's my perfect man !!!Woman Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

64F9B839-3DE0-4E18-954F-CE641223E4A6.jpeg

Nope....if they were perfect, they wouldn't be in jail!

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I just HAD to weigh in on this one !   Yes, he wakes up everyday around 4:30 or 5, exercises, makes up the bed when I get up, cleans the apartment weekly ( very thorough) works part time although retired, does not drink, cooks and cleans up the kitchen, his night life is at home with me, ALWAYS punctual if not early,prays and church every Sunday, reads and is in bed by 9 so he can get a good nights sleep and starts all over in the morning. Believe me he is not in jail ! As a matter of fact he is a retired police officer. He's my perfect man !!!Woman Very Happy 

@Goodie2shoes   Sounds pretty wonderful to me!  And. Brave man to protect you and your family❤️🙂