Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

My precious @1Snickers,   You gave me a smile when you thought about me while having your shower.  I sure needed that smile.  And I have good news, as of ten o'clock this morning, I have hot water.  He still wants to come back and change out one of the little pipes.  I now consider hot water one of my many blessings!  Love ya!  Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

My precious @1Snickers,   You gave me a smile when you thought about me while having your shower.  I sure needed that smile.  And I have good news, as of ten o'clock this morning, I have hot water.  He still wants to come back and change out one of the little pipes.  I now consider hot water one of my many blessings!  Love ya!  Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Yippee ... Yippee ... Yippee -- finally a hot shower.  I'd stay in there for at least 20 minutes, maybe 30.  Smiley Happy  I was just telling Ed about your water heater issues at lunch today.  I think you can consider hot water a Valentine gift!  Awesome ... Smiley Wink

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1   Hooray! Hot water! 
             Enjoy your shampoo and shower!

🛀🏾 🚿 💇‍♀️💆‍♀️🧼🧽

Honored Contributor

Good Evening! | Happy good morning quotes, Good night sweet dreams,  Beautiful friend

Honored Contributor

60 Valentine's Day Jokes for Kids — Best Valentine Jokes for Kids 2024

Good evening Valentines!  I hope that all of you are having a very special day!   Here it's been a coldish day but dry with beautiful sunshine.  My Valentine present is hot water.  Lord have mercy, a wonderful thing.  A very bad day for the potty pipes.  Still trying to find the reason.  A plumber with a pipe camera is coming tomorrow. 

I don't have anymore new business to report.  Just trying to keep the faith.

Bit by bit I had gathered at the top of the yard a bunch of discards and junk and I finally got that taken to the street for the city to pick up.  Now the back of my truck is empty and I want to start my truck clean up with a trip to the car wash.  The vaccum out will take forever.  

I'm just watching tv now and washing my first load of laundry in a while.  Don't have to say that I have a lot of catching up to do.  Isn't it wonderful!  

Wishing all of my precious friends a wonderful Valentines evening.  You are all my Valentine!  Love you all!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Bubble Cartoon png download - 2388*1627 - Free Transparent Baths png  Download. - CleanPNG / KissPNG

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Bubble Cartoon png download - 2388*1627 - Free Transparent Baths png  Download. - CleanPNG / KissPNG

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Your graphic of the bubbles in the tub gave me the idea to post "Splish Splash."     Smiley LOL

I thought after your recent water heater issues and no hot water you might enjoy a little bit of comic relief!  Smiley Happy

"Splish Splash"                                               Bobby Darin

Utube:  https://youtu.be/DTvrY-rWf9w?si=AN8Ag4fijDgAX-Tw

"Splish Splash" is a 1958 novelty rock song performed and co-written by Bobby Darin. It was written with DJ Murray the K (Murray Kaufman), who bet that Darin could not write a song that began with the words, "Splish splash, I was takin' a bath", as suggested by Murray's mother, Jean Kaufman. The song was credited to Darin and "Jean Murray" (a combination of their names) to avoid any hint of payola. It was Darin's first hit and the song helped to give him a major boost in his career, reaching No. 3 on the U.S. pop singles chart and No. 2 on the R&B Best Sellers chart. "Splish Splash" was Darin's only entry on the C&W Best Sellers in Stores chart, where it peaked at No. 14. In a 1967 interview, Darin claimed that he was so happy about having his first hit that his skin condition cleared up..."

Musician and nightclub performer Bobby Darin . Darin recorded Top-10 pop songs throughout the 1950s and 1960s, worked as a performer in Las Vegas and...

Honored Contributor

Images of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto on a black background.

"SOMEWHERE"                                                     BARBRA STREISAND

Utube:  https://youtu.be/cAu3a7CMA84?si=uPNtzJX2e0vpTaB9

This song is from "West Side Story."  I hope you enjoy another beautiful vocal by Ms. Streisand.

"Peace, Quiet, Open Air"

Lyrics are in the Comments section.

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Your graphic of the bubbles in the tub gave me the idea to post "Splish Splash."     Smiley LOL

I thought after your recent water heater issues and no hot water you might enjoy a little bit of comic relief!  Smiley Happy

"Splish Splash"                                               Bobby Darin

Utube:  https://youtu.be/DTvrY-rWf9w?si=AN8Ag4fijDgAX-Tw

"Splish Splash" is a 1958 novelty rock song performed and co-written by Bobby Darin. It was written with DJ Murray the K (Murray Kaufman), who bet that Darin could not write a song that began with the words, "Splish splash, I was takin' a bath", as suggested by Murray's mother, Jean Kaufman. The song was credited to Darin and "Jean Murray" (a combination of their names) to avoid any hint of payola. It was Darin's first hit and the song helped to give him a major boost in his career, reaching No. 3 on the U.S. pop singles chart and No. 2 on the R&B Best Sellers chart. "Splish Splash" was Darin's only entry on the C&W Best Sellers in Stores chart, where it peaked at No. 14. In a 1967 interview, Darin claimed that he was so happy about having his first hit that his skin condition cleared up..."

Musician and nightclub performer Bobby Darin . Darin recorded Top-10 pop songs throughout the 1950s and 1960s, worked as a performer in Las Vegas and...

Hey @AnikaBrodie,   Thank you for my song.  It's been a long time since I've heard it.  After the song, there were other things to the side to watch and listen to.  I watched a lot of ballroom dancing which I would love to learn.  And the jitterbug.  Back in the day I tried to watch couples on the dance floor doing jitterbug and tried so hard to pick up the dance moves.  On my list of things that I would like to do is learn some salsa and ballroom.  Also the water arobics.  Someone would have to make me get out of the pool.  Anyway, now it's 1:50 am thursday morning.  I just got lost in the 50's tonight.  A wonderful end to a happy valentine day.  Thanks for the fun!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

50 Best Thursday Images To Fill Your Day With Happiness | Happy thursday  quotes, Thursday quotes, Thursday morning quotes