Trusted Contributor

May be an image of snowplow, road and text that says 'To those who brave the elements to clear our roads... THANK YOU! Season's Splendor cFts'

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear friends,  Yesterday, Jr's coughing was about the same, but today I really think the cough is improved.  Less frequent.  He is napping now and very quiet.  Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1 That's great news.  As the meds build up in Junior I hope you keep seeing improvement.

@Sweet Caroline 1 

I hope Junior's cough is resolving by leaps and bounds with the new medication.  I also hope the thyroid med is resolving his skin issues.  That may take a bit more time.  Have you tried the bread/peanut butter plan to get meds into him more easily?  If so, I hope it worked.

Hey @AnikaBrodie   I havn't tried the bread and peanut butter trick yet.  I do different things and sometimes have to put the tablet at the back of the throat.  

All,  He was itching a lot this morning so I called the Vet and asked if he could have Zyrtec with the medication that he is already taking.  He said yes, 40mg for his weight, one time in 24 hr period.  So I got some today, gave it to him at 3:00 this afternoon.  I think he's feeling a lot better this evening with the Zyrtec.  I'll probably discontinue the coughing pill as it didn't help and the Zyrtec is.  The Vet said that all of this was caused by allergies.  That he'll probably always have allergy problems.  I'm so glad to see him have such relief, he's in there sound asleep right now.  No coughing or itching.  Bless his sweet heart.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Kate Winter Snowy Frosted Castle Backdrop for Photography

Good evening friends.  I'm sorry for being so late checking in.  I received a floral colorbook and watercolor pencils from a great niece for Christmas.  It is my favorite gift.  With my ocd, sometimes it's hard to stop overthinking and this darling book is a wonderful way to turn my thoughts off.  I think the pages would make beautiful backdrops for framing pictures.  I'm glad to know that you all like to color too.

I'm going to cut it short tonight.  Feeling tired.  Have a wonderful evening and stay warm and safe.  Love to all!

Respected Contributor

My shovel people came late today and my driveway and front steps are cleared, they both are still covered with layer of snow pack that won't go away until we get over below freezing temps. I had more energy today and did some cleaning and laundry and fixed spaghetti. I did a little coloring too while I listened to a book. I have colored pencils but I like gel pens ...solid, metallic and glitter make art work fun. I also use colored felt tips for softer looks and blending. I never have time in the summer and I don't usually get them out until after Christmas. It helps pass the time till spring. 

Sarah's new neurologist appointment finally got here. She was very happy with him. I was at her hospital appointed one when she was in the process of moving back and I like her new doctor much better too. He is not convinced she had a stroke and was disappointed at the time that elapsed before her mri was ordered at the hospital. She has another appointment in march with him. March is when I have my next cancer check too. 

My brother here in town called me this afternoon and he is picking me up tomorrow in his truck for lunch and then we'll head out of town to visit sis. I am happy about that, roads on highway should be ok. 

All for now. 

Honored Contributor

Reflections from Bon Bon Pond: Weekend Wishes

Honored Contributor

Just wondering...is the coffee ready yet? Happy Saturday! saturday saturday  quotes happy saturday s… | Happy saturday, Happy saturday images, Happy  thursday morning

Honored Contributor
Saturday Good Morning Chill And Relax Pictures, Photos, and Images for  Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Honored Contributor

Happy saturday - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor