Trusted Contributor

I recorded and watched it the whole time thinking I was watching a train wreck.  I do have the series or whatever set up to record.  I hope it gets better but I will give it another shot.  I have nothing to lose in the middle of the night when I cannot sleep.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I made it through about ten minutes. Thought it was awful and wasn't going to get any better.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

This is running for 6 episodes.

Heard they got good ratings for the first episode.

Their demographic is not 18-30 year olds anymore.

Viewers probably wanted to see how the cast looks these days.

I thought it was a waste of time.

Super Contributor

Oh please! The judgement on how one spends one's inheritance is beyond anyone's  business. No one knows all the details of Tori's personal life. Easy to judge.

Esteemed Contributor

@roster wrote:

Oh please! The judgement on how one spends one's inheritance is beyond anyone's  business. No one knows all the details of Tori's personal life. Easy to judge.

No, it really is none of our business.  But, she is a celebrity and there have been many stories about her and her finances.  If she wanted to keep her money issues private, then don't do anything to create such drama.  Also, if she is not paying her credit cards and mortgage(s), the rest of us who DO pay our bills end up covering her losses in one way or another, because I suspect that any losses the banks suffer get passed onto the rest of us in some form.  She needs to grow up.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead