Super Contributor

Anyone watch 90210 this past Wednesday.... Just loved seeing alll the gang back... Some feedback from you...

Honored Contributor

See the threads on this on the TV Forum, feedback is mostly negative. 

Honored Contributor

@hondagirl Hi! I started a thread about this on the TV and Movies forum, feel free to add your thoughts! None of us liked it.

Esteemed Contributor

@hondagirl I  liked it so much I watched it twice. I streamed it yesterday on Hulu.  I agree that it's great to see the gang back together. 😊 Maybe we could use this thread to talk about next week's show, or you could start a new one in TV.  

Some aren't happy with the show-within-a-show format, but it works for me.  Something different. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never watched the show the first time it was on, so I am not interested this time around.  BUT I was watching a documentary about Tori Spelling.  Apparently her father cut her off, financially.  Does anyone know why?  I guess she had a real spending problem and she and her husband are/were broke.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

as far as tori spelling I always thought the deal was she was daddys girl and when he died..her MOTHER basically cut her off and gave her maybe 100,000???   something like that..  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamaria2 wrote:

as far as tori spelling I always thought the deal was she was daddys girl and when he died..her MOTHER basically cut her off and gave her maybe 100,000???   something like that..  

@sophiamaria2 

The story goes that Her Father threw her a multi million dollar wedding.... she left the guy she married  within one year for the cheating worthless jobless husband she has now... who also was married and had children.

Torie's Daddy was ticked off  with Tori as he liked the fellow she  had married and was not thrilled that she left him for  a man with wife and children...

When Daddy died, HE  LEFT HER AND HER BROTHER  just $800,000 each.   Not sure of his relationship to his son.....His wife Candi received everything else. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the show back in the old days so I'm not going to watch it now.  I have seen the promos and all is can say is that life has not been kind to that cast...LOL   For people who aren't old by any stretch; they all look so much older and beaten down now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sophiamaria2 wrote:

@sophiamaria2 

The story goes that Her Father threw her a multi million dollar wedding.... she left the guy she married  within one year for the cheating worthless jobless husband she has now... who also was married and had children.

Torie's Daddy was ticked off  with Tori as he liked the fellow she  had married and was not thrilled that she left him for  a man with wife and children...

When Daddy died, HE  LEFT HER AND HER BROTHER  just $800,000 each.   Not sure of his relationship to his son.....His wife Candi received everything else. 

@SeaMaiden Oh wow, thanks for clarifying.  Sounds like Tori did not manage her money well at all. With what she already had plus $800,000, she could have made moves and better choices to secure a future for her family.  But she just made a mess instead.  I have no sympathy for her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sophiamaria2 wrote:

@sophiamaria2 

@SeaMaiden Oh wow, thanks for clarifying.  Sounds like Tori did not manage her money well at all. With what she already had plus $800,000, she could have made moves and better choices to secure a future for her family.  But she just made a mess instead.  I have no sympathy for her.

@sophiamaria2   Tori lived and LIVES beyond her means....she owes credit card companies...and gets sued all the time.  Tori says in her books that her parents spoiled her as a child....blaming her over spending lifestyle on THEM. That is the kind of trash Tori is.

You are so right that she could have taken that $800,000 and invested it....and then with the books and the HSN jewelry line....and her lifetime move  acting parts she could have lived comfortably out of debt.  But she chose to over spend and lose everything by  living outside of her CURRENT  means,