Regular Contributor

Just wondering why . One can do the job. They are great but One is enough . have a great day

Respected Contributor

I think that they have two hosts because it is not easy to go from one display to another when demonstrating products.  They also have to change if they are selling clothes.  Having another host makes it easy for the other host to change and come back on set.

Esteemed Contributor

I like having 2 hosts.  Not as boring!  

Love Pat & Jayne together...Pat and Dan!

Esteemed Contributor

Two is fine if.........it's the right 2

Honored Contributor

I think one host is more focused on the job at hand. The host would concentrate on the product rather than pointless banter.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

The goal is to try and convince you to buy something '''twice as fast''.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2 Hosts ??????

[ Edited ]

Two Hosts , seem to spend more time abt their own lives, family, and  just nonsense .

Just plain egotism on display. Not worth watching

I do not watch QVC, unless there is something that I might want to hear  a Rep provide useful info abt a particular item. I watch only one Host on a  weekly basis to see new  and fashionable items.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Two Hosts , seem to spend more time abt their own lives, family, and  just nonsense .

Just plain egotism on display. Not worth watching

I do not watch QVC, unless there is something that I might want to hear  a Rep provide useful info abt a particular item. I watch only one Host on a  weekly basis to see new  and fashionable items.

@skatting44   Adding the rep means 3 people are talking over each other...

Respected Contributor

I don't like shows with more than one host.  They take too much time talking about personal things, acting like school children and selling themselves instead of selling the products at hand.  I also don't see the need for some of the guests either, like Erin, the Diamonique lady.  QVC has had hosts selling it on their own for decades.

Honored Contributor

There's no point in having a 2nd host if Jane T. is hosting.