Frequent Contributor

My favorite color has always been pink. The description describes me to a tee!

Honored Contributor

Re: Your favorite color(s)

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

My very fave color is green but for some reason I am loving any and all pinks! Never have been a "pink" girl but it just speaks to me at this time.

Interesting.  My two LEAST favorite colors were always green and pink.  But I find some shades of both of those pleasing to the eye at this point.   Well, just not olive/avocado/OD green.   That one is just so wrong and should be against the law, sez me.  Smiley Happy

I understand, chicky, 'cause there's only 2 greens that even I can barely look at:

a true very brown-green (makes me barf-y)

&

a true yellowy-green (hurts my eyes)

Sez me. ;-)

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

My very fave color is green but for some reason I am loving any and all pinks! Never have been a "pink" girl but it just speaks to me at this time.

Interesting.  My two LEAST favorite colors were always green and pink.  But I find some shades of both of those pleasing to the eye at this point.   Well, just not olive/avocado/OD green.   That one is just so wrong and should be against the law, sez me.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt   Oooow, I' w/you.......I disliked that avacado green in the '70's when it was the absolute rage in everything & I don't like it any better now😃

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Super Contributor

O/T @feline groovy I hope you're ok.  Maybe you can quietly give us short updates within a thread like this if that makes sense. Prayers for you.❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@cecesnana wrote:

O/T @feline groovy I hope you're ok.  Maybe you can quietly give us short updates within a thread like this if that makes sense. Prayers for you.❤️

Thank you, @cecesnana, for not just assuming/judging. Prayers for you as well. 

I've seen other posters do what you mentioned, but I'm afraid I'll be banned.

But know that your caring interest is appreciated. 8)

Extra hugs to Cece...

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

I like the drab greens in small amounts but the green that a chrome diopside is----well thats my color. And I have no explanation about why I love the pinks which include the orchid shades too. ??????? I am a tried and true autumnal color person but that pink!!!??????? Makes me happyWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

wagirl wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

wagirl wrote:

I like the drab greens in small amounts but the green that a chrome diopside is----well thats my color. And I have no explanation about why I love the pinks which include the orchid shades too. ??????? I am a tried and true autumnal color person but that pink!!!??????? Makes me happyWoman Very Happy

Oh yeah, that's a nice green.   It's what we used to call 'emerald green', back when emeralds were that color.  I actually have a few little emeralds from back then - the most stunning color, even with decent clarity.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

blue and black

@feline groovy

Are you ok?

Respected Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

If your favorite color is black, brown, or gray:

The article also said that the colors you mix it with (like @chickenbutt does with red - & white I think - in her kitchenCat Happy) and their attributes reflect other parts of you. 

Like one of my others (after green, then blue) is coral, and all of it's shades/tints: tangerine, pink, & red.

I like other colors/shades too, including sunny yellows.

@feline groovy

You like sunny yellows because of

your sunny personality!

🌞

💛

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I like blue colors!💙

The description is sort of

like me.

🙂