Trusted Contributor

Black, black and more black!   Second is pink.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your favorite color(s)

[ Edited ]

If your favorite color is black, brown, or gray:

The article also said that the colors you mix it with (like @chickenbutt does with red - & white I think - in her kitchenCat Happy) and their attributes reflect other parts of you. 

Like one of my others (after green, then blue) is coral, and all of it's shades/tints: tangerine, pink, & red.

I like other colors/shades too, including sunny yellows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your favorite color(s)

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Black is my favorite color too.   But I find it to be beautiful, calming, and classy.   It definitely doesn't take my energy down at all and makes me feel good.

But then I tend to not be like most others in that hot/warm sunny weather takes me down big time, while dreary cold, snowy, cloudy, weather gives me energy.   Go figure.   

My other three favorite colors are red, purple, and charcoal grey.   I am sure I, like others here, have many of the qualities in our choices AND in the ones we don't choose, though.   Smiley Happy

I think (like the article also says) that black is grounding, strong, and kind of shielding as well.

Yep; all of the colors we are drawn to often reflect our essence, too.

Esteemed Contributor

RED is my color....and I have to say many of the things that is said about red....fits my personality....except that exercise thing...afraid I am not much of an exerciser...though i sure should be...

Honored Contributor
@circleswrote:

RED is my color....and I have to say many of the things that is said about red....fits my personality....except that exercise thing...afraid I am not much of an exerciser...though i sure should be...

Maybe you would become one, since it's an attribute of your favorite color.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Green and Blue are my favorite colors and definitely green describes me most closely.

Honored Contributor

Purple seems to be my favorite color & the description definitely sounds like me. Green is probably my next favorite but it doesn't sound much like me. Interesting. 

Respected Contributor

Blue, followed by pink.  But never together.  Smiley Tongue  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Forgot to mention that I think the descriptions for my favorite colors fit me for the most part. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

feline groovy wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Black is my favorite color too.   But I find it to be beautiful, calming, and classy.   It definitely doesn't take my energy down at all and makes me feel good.

But then I tend to not be like most others in that hot/warm sunny weather takes me down big time, while dreary cold, snowy, cloudy, weather gives me energy.   Go figure.   

My other three favorite colors are red, purple, and charcoal grey.   I am sure I, like others here, have many of the qualities in our choices AND in the ones we don't choose, though.   Smiley Happy

I think (like the article also says) that black is grounding, strong, and kind of shielding as well.

Yep; all of the colors we are drawn to often reflect our essence, too.

Hmmmm...shielding.   Verrry interesting!  That opens up a lot for me.  Growing up being abused i every way I am very guarded.  I can see 'shielding' as being very integral in the way I walk through life.