Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the December Exercise Check In

Hi everyone, we are warming up to 20 right now....maybe 30 tomorrow.

Welcome Okie Dokey, your are off to a very good start and short goals are the right way to do it too. I love to walk....this morning I did 3 miles but on my treadmill as our road is a sheet of ice....the sand truck just went around the corner so thank goodness because as I sat here in my chair by my window I was watching cars go around our corner and right into the snowbank it's that bad!

Nomless I love the IT brushes too...I really like a lot of It Cosmetics..I use the CC cream every day because it's so easy and has the spf and the primer all built into one.

Pppmint so good to see your smiling face {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}I saw on the weather channel Pittsburgh had snow. It's warm by you at 75,,,,We set all kinds of records for the month of November he said last night on the weather on our local news. I wonder since winter started off so brutal in November if we will get Spring in March, I can only hope {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Been doing lots and lots of snow shoeing but when we keep getting freezing rain on top of the snow it isn't much fun...

My dad turns 87 today and I made his BD cake and we are going to his house tonight to celebrate...I love him so much and am so blessed to have him with us...and he does fabulous on his own...he always says the key is to "keep moving" and he is right!

I haven't bought too much lately. I am getting the "my pillow" delivered today. I was on the Advance order when it was the TSV...I hope it's all it's cracked up to be or it will be going back too. I also ordered Shawn's Hear my Soul Speak ring...I have wanted it for so long...so I went for it.

Well better make me some lunch...have a great rest of the day!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, I love MyPillow. I hope you do, too!
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday was a beautiful day, so I went to the lake after work and did a new trail. Of course it rained.

Today was cold, so I went to the gym and did a full body workout with a 40 pound barbell (squats, calf raises, deadlifts/cleans and rows), 10 pound dumbbells (concentration curls, around the worlds, triceps), 8 pounds (scarecrows) and abs. I used the blue thingie for outer thigh and body weight for back planks.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I walked a 6k in the rain this morning. I'm not complaining, Here in California we need all the rain we can get.
Respected Contributor

Hi, Chessylady. Glad you have you join us.

Oh, my, no one has stopped in today, not even Bopper. That's unusual. I'm still crazy busy at work. I've gotten home late each night, and it looks like tonight will be the same. That requires me to make a decision....do I work out or have dinner. I've opted for dinner. It seems like once a year my workouts get off track, and this seems to be the time for 2014. Dang.

The cats sure liked having me home last week, and they seem to be giving me the cold shoulder this week. In particular, my kitty Shadow seems to be depressed and disappointed in me for going back to work. He's not interacting with me much, he just looks at me with very sad eyes. He's eating well, though, so I know he feels OK.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's a busy time of year, hope you're having fun.

Valued Contributor

Five days in a row!!

Respected Contributor

Yippee, Okey!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Hi all, nomless I have been down today with a migraine....not good. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Nice to meet our new friends, so happy to have you join us.

I can't do much more tonight other than lay here so here's hoping a new day tomorrow will be better.

Night all!

Respected Contributor

Awwww, I'm sorry, Bopper. Feel better.
Valued Contributor

Morning! bopper, I hope you feel better today...they're the pits!

nomless...hope your kitties have forgiven you...lol. Our one cat was stand-offish when we got home from Pittsburgh but she has come around. I found a brush in my drawer I can use for the Bare Mineral's liquid foundation so I'm going to pass on the brushes...I think.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I actually bought another pair of boots at Dillard's{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}...they had an extra 20% off everything in the store for military so I took advantage of it. But I'm all done with my Christmas shopping, gave all our year-end donations and gifts, and have my cards paid off...so why not...lol! Watching all this depressing news, who knows what's going to happen to us all.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Yesterday I took Lucy out for a mile then went to the gym. I did chest, tri's, and shoulders(I'm sore!)...then did the ski machine, the stair climber(ugh), and then did a mile on the treadmill with incline up to 15%.

Busy weekend coming up so need to clean today. Christmas party tomorrow night, going to W ICKED and out to eat on Saturday, SS and church Sunday morning, then husband flies out Sunday afternoon....then I'll work on decorating. It takes me a couple of days.

Anyway, need to get rolling, today is a run day...although I'm feeling like I need a day off but that isn't happening until Sunday.

Hi and welcome to chessylady and OkeyDokey...glad to have you! Keep it up!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}