Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

@Mmsfoxxie I hope you're feeling better.  I think she has a yoga for vertigo.  I want to say I've seen it but completely understand if it's not for you.

I have already done the one for today so I'll be doing tomorrow's now.  I think I swapped out cozy yoga because with all of the eating outside the norm, I wanted more active routines.  I'm sure she'll deliver in January.  Careful what I wish for, I know.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  

@Laura14 you are right - there is a yoga for vertigo video.  Saw it the other day.

@Mmsfoxxie hope you are feeling better soon.  Please don't discount the stomach pains if they continue.  If you haven't had your appendix out, it could be that and, if so, ignorning that can be dangerous.  

Nothing much going on here today.  Its sunny but cold and I'm back at work from my holiday break so back to reality for me!  

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday everyone!  I needed a couple of days to relax after Christmas.  My electrolytes must've been off and I was dragging for days.

Did the treadmill!  Woohoo!  I had to get on it or else kill someone.  Felt great and no pain.  Jogged like a snail, but that's okay.  Did 3mi/44ish min.

Molly rubbed herself in dog doodoo yesterday.  My husband thought he got it all. Nope.....under her neck and she is stinky.  I need to bathe her and wash all my bedding.....her bedding....hopefully not the carpet.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Wow, for some reason I am exhausted tonight....I am rarely overly tired. Not sure what's up, but no exercise for me tonight...DH says I'm grumpy, ha!  But sometimes he says the dumbest things and it irritates me....sheesh, guess I am grumpy!!

I know I might feel better if I did exercise but I worked all day, got dinner after work and then finished packing up 1 last large container of Christmas dishes and storage tins....I'm done.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning, we had almost a foot of snow fall yesterday and we still haven't had a plow in here!

Thank you for the information on the Yoga with Adriene, I have the calendar now and I am lucky I can do her workouts from my living room TV off our our Roku device.  I always give up I think because my toes hurt when she says curl your toes under, I can't do that as my toe joints hurt too much so I don't know what position to use when she says that.  I do find that I have to make it my practice though and do my own thing when I can't do what she is doing.

@Mom2Dogs how do you type in red?   I like that and don't see an option.

@Mmsfoxxie are you better I hope!   You don't need a trip to the hospital!!!  Maybe the ice cream, I can't tolerate dairy very well.

@JudyL thank you for the information.   

@DrKelli good luck on your radiation treatments today!!!   Thinking of you.  Hoping your cold isn't worse.   I just finished a 2 week cold!

Regarding company I agree after 3 days, byeeeeeee  Haha

@MickD so glad your ankle is getting better, do you have snow!

I should make the new thread I guess, time went fast!

@Laura14 Do you have an Instant Pot?   I got one for Christmas, made chicken, and oatmeal and spaghetti so far and it was great!

Be safe tonight everyone, I'll be safe on my couch!!  

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year Everyone!  My wish for all of you is a year of much happiness and good health. 

I'm at work today but at least the office closes early.  Once I get home, I won't be going out.  Don't go out on NYE anymore.

Dr Kelli - hope your treatment goes well today.  Will be thinking of you

@bopper  I have an InstaPot and while I've only made 1 thing so far, I do like it.

@MickD  and @Mmsfoxxie  hope you both are feeling better today.

Take care all!

Honored Contributor

@bopper   I have the 2 qt pressure cooker from HSN.  I really love it. 

Didn't get my yoga in yesterday but unexpectedly went window shopping at some outlets about an hour away and walked for about 4 hours non stop so I'll log that.

Will try to get in my yoga routine tonight before the festivities.  We'll see.

Wishing everyone a happy new year and a healthy one too. 

@DrKelliHope you came through it all okay.  Heart

Respected Contributor

One down, 15 to go. My crud is better but the oncologist called in a prescription for an inhaler for me. I have one but it's probably over 5 years old. I needed it yesterday because I felt like I couldn't breathe. Thank God there was still some medicine in the one I had.

now I will share 2 traditions with you. The first I've been doing for abou 10 years and I swear it always works. You bury money on NYE. I always use a dollar because you can't spend it. When you bury it, you say "I am burying my debt and proverty".  Then on New Years Day, you dig up your money and say"I am uncovering my wealth". The legend is that you will receive unexpected money during the year. I have buried money in plants and under snow when the ground was frozen. I always get unexpected money.

the second is--do not clean on New Years Day. This legend says that if you clean, you will spend the year cleaning up messes.

im on the couch for the night, so happy new year! May 2020 treat us all gently.