Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

You're not crazy @JudyL .  I progressed faster and better in yoga than in any exercise I have ever done.  That's why I've stuck with it so long.  In just a month, I was amazed. And I was told I looked tight just a few months in.   

I did my routine late last night.  She didn't have her January calendar up yet on her site but she has a new 30 day program for free starting next month advertised.  We all better get ready! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  

Honored Contributor

Ok ladies I have your laugh for a Saturday evening.  Was watching a "wind down" end of day yoga video to see if I'd like it - and I fell asleep!  HAHA  Woke up at the end of the video.  Guess you can say that video worked!  I won't even have to do the exercises, I can just watch it and it'll relax me at the end of the day!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Ha ha ha!  I think I did that one yesterday.  Obviously you needed the rest.  Some of them she does do with a blanket for relaxation or cozy yoga.  Got to watch yourself!  Boy when you do the deep breathing, you went all out.  Smiley LOL

Did my routine too tonight.  I went with a short one because I am exhausted too.  Another short one listed on her calendar tomorrow.  I can dig it man.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  I went and looked at her website.  The calendar for Dec was on there and then the one for January is coming up.  Do I understand correctly that those videos are free?  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Yes!  I hang the calendar on my refrigerator and just pull the video up on YouTube every day.  If I don't like something or need a shorter workout, I swap it out for another.  She's got thousands all free.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Thanks!  Will check out the calendar soon.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning, okay ladies I NEED a link to this yoga stuff.   I need to do something that's going to give me results.  PLEASE post a link!   Can you hear the desparation in my voice LOL,,,,  I have tried and tried to like Yoga and haven't found anything I can stick with, I mean nothing!!!!!!!!   And I have had some good recommendations so it's must be just me!!   Another person on FB was doing this Dallas something or other DDP yoga but you had to buy into it, I need this CALENDAR!

It's raining here, changing over to ice, then to snow and 8-12 inches,,,  Oh yippie!!!

We may stay in our jammies all day!  Why not right?

Well now I'm jazzed up to see your replies @Laura14 @JudyL .....  

@DrKelli  how you doing girl?

@Mmsfoxxie do you have an Instant Pot?   I forgot who it was.   I got one for Christmas, forgive me if I am repeating myself, Senior moments Hahah...  Looking for easy peasy recipes, like Instant Pot For Dummies!

I'll be back to see your links for Yoga....  

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Happy Saturday!  Beautiful sunny but cold day by the Bay!  

This morning I did the beginner's yoga.  Took yesterday off.  Didn't mean to but just ended up that way.  Anyway, @Laura14 am I crazy or could I really be feeling a difference already?  When I get done doing the beginner's yoga, I really do feel, for lack of a better word, looser, more limber.  Maybe relaxed is a good word. Just surprised I would feel a difference already.   Anyway, I am able to do a bit more each day so will stick with the beginner's workout for a while.  She has 2 of them so may switch between the two.

Today a neighbor has invited me out to lunch as a thank you for watching over her place and getting her mail for the 2 weeks she was gone.  Then it'll be to the grocery store and home.  Just signed up for BritBox so have some shows to catch up on.

@bopper the yoga that @Laura14 told me about is on Youtube and its yogawithadrienne - there may be just one "n" in her name, can't remember now.  She has sooooo many to choose from.  I think she's great and her voice doesn't drive me nuts!  Big plus for me!  LOL

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!  Be careful if you're driving in the crazy weather.  Haven't heard from @DrKelli and I heard CO got hit with a bad snow storm so hope she's ok.

Take care!

Thank you, I did try hers actually and couldn't stick with that either, what the heck is wrong with me!!     I agree about her calm voice.  So you are only doing the beginner ones and feel a difference!     I am actually in her FB yoga group, are you both??

Please reply if you see this @JudyL @Laura14  but what's this calender ya'all are talking about!!!    Have you heard of the DDP yoga?   

Honored Contributor

@bopper  Just search yoga by adriene on YouTube or her website will take you there.  She puts up a calendar with a daily routine on her website every month or you can just pick one yourself to do on YouTube.   She has thousands.  

Honored Contributor

@bopper yoga with adriene is the one I'm doing.  Found 2 beginner videos on you tube and am doing one of those.  Also checked out her website and thats where I found her calendar.  Will print out January's calendar when I get to work.  May try some of the January calendar but also may stick with the beginner yoga videos for a while until I feel more comfortable doing the poses.

Googled Yoga with Adriene and it took me to her website, which is where I found her calendar.  January should be up in a few days.