Valued Contributor

Question for Andrew Lessman users

Wanted to start the Friendly Flora. Should I go for the Ultimate Friendly Flora first or start with the regular for my first time using it?

Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Andrew Lessman users

Hi betsy-

I have only every taken the Friendly Flora (for about 6 months now) and I'm happy with it. Take it every day. It's one of the few supplements I take daily. Hoping someone else with experience taking both of the probiotics chimes in for you. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 5/21/2014 glmama said:

Hi betsy-

I have only every taken the Friendly Flora (for about 6 months now) and I'm happy with it. Take it every day. It's one of the few supplements I take daily. Hoping someone else with experience taking both of the probiotics chimes in for you. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reply. I read a review on the Ultimate Friendly Flora @ Procaps Labs that said it was too strong and they went back to the original Friendly Flora. The ultimate is more money, may just start with the regular for now.

Respected Contributor

I've used Probiotics for a LONG time now (maybe 9 years)

Start with the lower one and you can always add twice a day. Good note with Probiotics take first thing in the morning and just before bed at night!

Honored Contributor

I bought the Ultimate Friendly Flora a few months ago. I cannot remember if it was a TS which is what made me order the ultimate or if I just decided to take the plunge. I had tried several other Probiotics and always had major tummy issues with them. The labels always said that would subside in about 2 weeks but I could never last the 2 weeks taking them the issues were so bad.

I've not had any issues with the Ultimate Friendly Flora. But that is just my experience and I would probably agree with the others to do the Friendly Flora because you can always add another capsule.

Trusted Contributor

I take the Ultimate Friendly Flora. My naturopath gave it a big thumbs-up. Told me to keep taking it instead of the the one they sold.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for responding. I think I will start with the Friendly Flora, I can always add to the dosage, and alos thanks for the heads up on when it is better to take it.