Honored Contributor

Re: Pins and Needles in my leg

@Still Raining  I am not on meds, I am also not going to list what I am, but thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Possible early signs of peripheral neuropathy.  

Honored Contributor

Could be Restless Leg, could be a circulation problem.  Anyone can make a wild guess.  I think, give it a week and if it hasn't resolved itself, go see your doctor.

Honored Contributor

I have degenerataive disk disease and that is one of the issues - pins and needles in feet and legs.

Check with your doctor - both my doc and the pain doc recommended physical therapy.

What also helps me is wearing compression knee-high hose and getting out for a walk every day.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet.  It's feels more like numbness and accompanied by pain rather than a pins and needles sensation.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

Yes, pins and needles @RedTop . That was my first symptom before I started with the numbness and pain.

Honored Contributor

I am going to see my Ortho next week

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Op here again saw my ortho this afternoon and he referred me to a pain mgmt doctor, the like U might have Spinal Stenosis