Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003 - What you stated is due to what is being stated over and over again, dangerously, in the media and in public health messaging.  What you stated is what we are being incorrectly conditioned to believe.  

Side effects like pain and debilitation are not things to be welcomed as a sign that a medical product is working.  Side effects must be paid close attention to, because a rush to the ER may be necessary.  Having a severe headache is a potential warning sign of a blood clot-- it is not a good sign of anything. If everyone discounts the pain or swelling, or any other concerning symptom they experience post inoculation, they will not get the medical help they need.  Having pins and needles in one's extremities is a sign of potentially impending Guillain-Barré syndrome. Our CDC is not having an emergency meeting to discuss heart inflammation after the mRNA shots for no reason at all, i.e. that there is nothing to worry about when young adults suffer sudden onset chest pain after their shots, and trouble breathing, signalling heart inflammation with permanent heart scarring effects.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Pfizer Vaxx #2 today

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born 

True. The info sheets I got listed various reactions and when to see doctor and when TO CALL 911!

Respected Contributor

I had a terrible headache and was nauseous for 3 days.believe it or not,I did not have a sore arm.

Honored Contributor

I had my second in March and I was ill for 36 hours, tired, achy and slight fever, I had it done Saturday afternoon, by Monday am I was fine.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Pfizer Vaxx #2 today (72 hr update)

Monday - 2:11 pm.

Still nothing to report - got dressed - went out and did some errands - walked about 6/7 blocks roundd trip. 

Going to have late lunch now (thinking grilled cheese and cole slaw)  - then maybe a nap and/or work on my shawl.  Nothing around here needs to be done today.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pfizer Vaxx #2 today (72 hr update)

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Monday - 2:11 pm.

Still nothing to report - got dressed - went out and did some errands - walked about 6/7 blocks roundd trip. 

Going to have late lunch now (thinking grilled cheese and cole slaw)  - then maybe a nap and/or work on my shawl.  Nothing around here needs to be done today.

Glad all went well.

Enjoy the peace the vaccine brings.

Esteemed Contributor

I had mine (#2) yesterday.  It's been about 24 hours.  I definitely don't feel my best.  We'll see how things go from here.

One thing I've been concerned about is the fact that my last period was very heavy and lasted for about 2 weeks.  I don't know if that will happen again next time or what, but I hope it's not indicative of a bigger issue.  Am guessing it will get better over time.

The CDC has been silent about the menstrual changes reported.  Hope they are looking into it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Everyone has their own opinion on this. Either get the vaccine or not. There is no need to constantly preach about it either way.