Honored Contributor

I am so terribly sorry for you both.  I know, having been given news such as this several times in my life, what a blow this is and how hard it is to wrap your head around it.  I have learned over the years, that there is always hope --- always.  Never forget this.  

Of course, you will have times when it's hard to remember this and to be positive, but the best possible way to handle things like this is to try and focus on the here and now --- take each day as it comes.  Otherwise, it is just too much to handle.  

Your daughter, as she has over the years, learned by example, your kindness, wisdom and compassion, and this will be no different.  She will follow your lead and if you can present a positive and energized and hopeful outlook, then she will follow suit.  She will need your courage and your strength now more than ever.  

My very best wishes to you both.  And the power of prayer is truly magical.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts of concern. help and support.  I will revisit your comments from time to time. 

My DD will be participating in a clinical trial.

Love to you and yours.

Respected Contributor

Hello Shy,

Every post to you is a gift!  I could never say anything better than it has already been said.  I do not have children like some of your other posts so I can only imagine your pain.

May the trial be a success for you and your daughter!!!  God's blessings to you both!!!

Please let us know how you are form time to time.

Hugs,  Cathy