Contributor
Has anyone tried the program? Expensive but the products are excellent quality.
Regular Contributor
I tried it for four months a couple of years ago and almost died. I am not kidding or exaggerating. My blood pressure and blood sugar both dropped dangerously low. I followed the program to the letter too. There are a few friends of mine who tred it as well and currently are back to their pre- Isegenix weight.
Super Contributor

I spent $53 on the protein shakes which made me dizzy so they sit in my cupboard.

Respected Contributor

I credit the Isagenix initial 30-day program with my permanent weight loss. The beginning regime is very restrictive - for example a snack was three almonds! And the diet consisted of mostly drinking liquids. But my weight was creeping up and I felt I could manage for such a short time.

After drinking liquids for a month I was extremely happy to be able to eat some real food. No sweets, just food. Except for the Isagenix protein shake I do not use any other products or do their maintenance program. The experience changed my way of eating which is what I needed.

Now if you do not like to be micro-managed this is not the program for you. I love minute, detailed instructions in general, so the Isagenix program was a perfect fit for me. I did the diet about 3 years ago, lost 15 pounds or so and never gained it back. So for me it was a resounding success.

I have never experienced any adverse reaction from drinking the Isagenix protein shake and I have been using it for about 3 years.

Honored Contributor
So, it sounds like the product is not bad but the diet associated with it is too restrictive. Easy to fix....eat more food but not too much more.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

The restrictive diet is only for 30 days. It is not meant for long term. After that is a maintenance program which I never did. The restrictive phase served the purpose of jump starting my weight loss, reducing my sweet tooth and lowering my blood pressure.

While on the diet I learned portion control and there is usually a serving size for almost everything we eat. I just never noticed it before. I eat 3 meals a day and can eat something sweet too without gaining weight. I never eat between meals. Eating this way is a habit now.

Honored Contributor

Can we assume this is a multi-level marketing plan?

Also, I would venture to guess these products, like any other 'shake' plans, have TONS of chemicals & additives. If you're going to do the drink thing only (not advocating that), why not spend the $$ for crisp, organic greens & fruits & make green smoothies & eventually eat steamed vegetables & rice? Cheaper, healthier & local...and again, healthier.