Super Contributor
I was on the fence about buying one. Read the great reviews about Tony Little's sold on HSN. I slept so well last night on my side for the first time in months! With my neck arthritis I am having lots of issues...this pillow solved one of them...sleeping on my side comfortably.
Honored Contributor
We have several of these pillows and love them. Jumbo size not a body pillow, but the best one I have ever had over the years.
hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Although I have not used one in years, I LOVED using my body pillow when I was pregnant. Really was a god send.

Honored Contributor
Could not sleep without one.
Esteemed Contributor

Novaform Supreme Contour PillowAnna, I have serious arthritis in my neck. I would wake up every single solitary morning with a headache. I bought this from Costco probably two years ago and rarely wake up with a headache. It took a few nights to get used to laying basically "flat", since I used to sleep with two pillows which totally misaligns the neck. I'm glad that you like your body pillow. I may have to try one since I also have arthritis in my hips and wake up in pain when I turn over during the night. I am totally a side sleeper.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor
On 12/24/2014 twopeas said:

Novaform Supreme Contour PillowAnna, I have serious arthritis in my neck. I would wake up every single solitary morning with a headache. I bought this from Costco probably two years ago and rarely wake up with a headache. It took a few nights to get used to laying basically "flat", since I used to sleep with two pillows which totally misaligns the neck. I'm glad that you like your body pillow. I may have to try one since I also have arthritis in my hips and wake up in pain when I turn over during the night. I am totally a side sleeper.

Thanks for sharing twopeas. Merry Christmas to you!
Honored Contributor
twopeas, is that the pillow with the"cool" top? That was another recent find for me that I LOVE! I have had very good luck with finding ways to "cradle" myself in bed. I don't always sleep well, but I do have tools that help me get more comfortable. I vote for your pillow very enthusiastically!
Super Contributor

I had my second night with the body pillow and actually SLEPT for three hours straight... I have not slept that long in a period of time for over 6 months due to the pain in my arms and neck. It really is amazing!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/25/2014 AnnaBella said:

I had my second night with the body pillow and actually SLEPT for three hours straight... I have not slept that long in a period of time for over 6 months due to the pain in my arms and neck. It really is amazing!

Anna, did you order Tony's or another brand? I think I will be on the lookout for one. I won $25 on the spin-win game (a shock, I agree), so could use that I reckon.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/25/2014 AnnaBella said:

Anna, did you order Tony's or another brand? I think I will be on the lookout for one. I won $25 on the spin-win game (a shock, I agree), so could use that I reckon.