WEN

Super Contributor

one of my WEN goodies shipped on Monday

Good morning wenners,

My MIF texturizing spray shipped yesterday.  Hoping I will get it next week but due to Hurricane Matthew not sure.  Wanted to share with you ladies. Smiley Happy

Everyone a wonderful WEN day. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: one of my WEN goodies shipped on Monday

Thanks for sharing @Jax016!  I was checking my orders all morning and just now I found out - All of my goodies shipped just NOW!

Can't wait to get the 319 Body CC, and PJP RTMs!  Yay!  I am glad I ordered only one PJP CC, since I found another full bottle in stash. These two will last me till February for sure.

Hope, we will receive them soon @Jax016, especially you because of your weather problems. But, Matthew is going to weaken to nothing by the time Q handling department be done with packing orders!

Valued Contributor

@Jax016 Thanks for sharing your good news!  Hope you like the 

MIF Texturizing spray.  

@sonechko How lucky and am happy you found a bottle of the 

PJP.  And, thank you for helping me in my purchase of my first

PJP cc.  I checked on my order and it shipped yesterday, but 

it will take another week for delivery.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AlohaSun Smiley Happy!  I truly hope you'll like PJP a lot and enough to forget about the high shipping of 15 bucks you had to pay for it going to the Islands! Lucky PJP!

Regular Contributor

@Jax016 Wow that was quick. A few of my purchases shipped today. I really want to try the body cleanser but that one hasn't shipped yet hopefully it will ship out soon. Enjoy all your goodies!  Who needs candy for Halloween, just give me wen :-)

Contributor

Jax016 wrote:

Good morning wenners,

My MIF texturizing spray shipped yesterday.  Hoping I will get it next week but due to Hurricane Matthew not sure.  Wanted to share with you ladies. Smiley Happy

Everyone a wonderful WEN day. Smiley Happy

@Jax016 None of my products I ordered have shipped that I ordered on Oct 7th. They are still showing "IN PROCESS". I am SO anxious to get them too. I wish they hurry! LOL

A267689
Super Contributor

@sonechko  You are welcome.  Thanks.

Super Contributor

@AlohaSun  Thanks.  @sonechko  Glad you order shipped as well.  never tried PJP but maybe I will ordered sone in February.  

Super Contributor

@Philosophygirl23  Thanks.  It was so hard not to buy a ton of WEN but I gave to ice and choose what I want since Chaz will on QVC in November and December.  I may want to order something then.

Super Contributor

@course24 You have to tell us how you like the products you ordered.  I have one ordered thst has not shipped yet the trio of fall seasonal so on A/D.  It was one day only price,