WEN

Super Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be a kit that includes a 32 oz WWC along with maybe the styling cream, and another item (would love it to be the mousse) this winter?  I really wanted to stock up on the 32 oz cleanser, styling cream, and mousse this time so I have enough to last all year long.

Respected Contributor

@KweenB wrote:

Does anyone know if there will be a kit that includes a 32 oz WWC along with maybe the styling cream, and another item (would love it to be the mousse) this winter?  I really wanted to stock up on the 32 oz cleanser, styling cream, and mousse this time so I have enough to last all year long.

@KweenB  I don't recall that QVC has ever offered a kit of 32 oz CC with SC ever.   

The kits usually contain 32 oz. CC with the 4 oz oil and are usually a great price.  I think the kits are always a duo of SC and mousse.  Does anyone remember this kit being offered?  Hopefully, someone else will respond.   

Honored Contributor

My guess would be no. I haven't seen that configuration with any of the seasonals this year and can't recall seeing one in the past, either. Seasonals don't come in a lot of sets. You're more likely to see a styling cream duo or a mousse duo than a set with a 32-oz and a styling product. I think the only exception is WEN Men because it doesn't come in anything smaller than a 32-oz bottle on QVC.

Super Contributor
ChynnaBlue, I think you're right. I think the mousse, styling cream, and round brush was the kit I got.

Does anyone know when I'll start seeing that kind of kit? Can you tell how much I'm missing my styling cream and my mousse? I'll soon be completely out of my CC too - I've been frugal with it! 😬
Respected Contributor

@KweenB wrote:
ChynnaBlue, I think you're right. I think the mousse, styling cream, and round brush was the kit I got.

Does anyone know when I'll start seeing that kind of kit? Can you tell how much I'm missing my styling cream and my mousse? I'll soon be completely out of my CC too - I've been frugal with it! 😬

@KweenB  You could have purchased the SC and Mousse during Chaz's Black Friday sale.  Not sure what formulas were available for purchase but I know that the winter seasonals weren't available yet.   

Respected Contributor

@Susan25  Do you have the WWC styling products, or the oil?  I am thinking of trying a new scent in styling cream, oil....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Susan25  Do you have the WWC styling products, or the oil?  I am thinking of trying a new scent in styling cream, oil....Smiley Happy

@quadmimiIf you haven't tried the WWC oil yet you definitely have to! It smells just like the CC. Heart I just finished up a bottle of WWC SC. I didn't really notice any difference compared to the other SCs.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimiIf you haven't tried the WWC oil yet you definitely have to! It smells just like the CC. Heart I just finished up a bottle of WWC SC. I didn't really notice any difference compared to the other SCs.

Oh thanks @HSB1204   no I haven't tried that oil yet...I always use 613 SC, but thought I might try something different...sounds like the oil is a winner..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh thanks @HSB1204   no I haven't tried that oil yet...I always use 613 SC, but thought I might try something different...sounds like the oil is a winner..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  I agree with @HSB1204 that you have to try the WWC oil and also the WWC styling creme.   The WWC oil is one of my favorite seasonal oils and I really like using the WWC SC.  It is very nice to use with SOB CC since SOB doesn't have SC.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi  I agree with @HSB1204 that you have to try the WWC oil and also the WWC styling creme.   The WWC oil is one of my favorite seasonal oils and I really like using the WWC SC.  It is very nice to use with SOB CC since SOB doesn't have SC.  

Oh thank you @Susan25  I think I will try the WWC oil, I am sure there will be a kit with it, if not I can order on its own...