WEN

Honored Contributor

Wenners, new QVC distrib. center in Ontario, California

[ Edited ]

Great news for Wenners on the West Coast!! Smiley Happy

This fall, QVC will be opening a distribution center in Ontario, California. 

This should mean that folks on the West Coast (and @SurferWife and Toby, in Hawaii *s*) should get their Wen packages sooner. lol, and they should be able to bypass the South Carlolina warehouse. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

QVC Distribution Center — Coming To Ontario, CA

www.distributionbyqvc.com/

QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer. We're looking for top talent for our new West Coast distribution center. Experience the most positive ...

___

QVC to Open First West Coast Distribution Center in Ontario ...

www.prnewswire.com/.../qvc-to-open-first-west-coast-distribution-center...

___

QVC to build first West Coast distribution center in Ontario

www.dailybulletin.com/.../qvc-to-build-first-...

Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
Jul 14, 2015 - ONTARIO >> By summer 2016, this city will be home to QVC's first West Coast distribution center.QVC, short for Quality, Value and ...

______

Honored Contributor

Re: Wenners, new QVC distrib. center in Ontario, California

oh finally!! Great news! QVC orders take FOR.EVER. yay!

Respected Contributor

Oh great.. I wonder if it will help Az also.. My pkgs go to Ca, then back to Az. That seems so crazy to me..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

"A distribution center in Ontario, California" ----- Yay! I am all for it! Way to go QVC! Thanks a million! Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

wooohooo!!! That makes me happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...Toby & I are stoked!!!'

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh great.. I wonder if it will help Az also.. My pkgs go to Ca, then back to Az. That seems so crazy to me..Smiley Happy

Yes, that's what happen to mine too. Maybe when they open this new distribution center it won't take 500 years for my Wen packages to arrive!

Respected Contributor

YAY!! It is so hard to wait sometimes for 10 days occasionally for much-anticipated product. Like seasonals ... This makes me so happy. Thanks for the news @bebe777!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Yes, that's what happen to mine too. Maybe when they open this new distribution center it won't take 500 years for my Wen packages to arrive!

LOL, why spend the $ to skip over the intended state, then back...Maybe someone finally thought the same thing...no more 500 years....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

LOL, why spend the $ to skip over the intended state, then back...Maybe someone finally thought the same thing...no more 500 years....Smiley Happy

Maybe the head of QVC's shipping department decided to live a day in the life of a Wen package from SC and also realized that it made no sense to fly right over the destination state. Cat Wink