WEN

Contributor

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard any hints about what the WEN spring seasonals will be for 2016? I just can't wait until March.

Esteemed Contributor

I may be wrong but I didn't think we were going to see any new scents in the seasonal so until the Fall.  My guess is it maybe included in the September TSV .

Respected Contributor
Sorry to disappoint you bohemian, the seasonals rotation starts in the fall. Spring will be SGGT, SOB and my favorite, SHL. I need a vat of that one! SHL did overtake SGGT as my 2nd place favorite.

Summer will also be the same as last year, SMC, SHP and SCLV. All 3 are winners.
Contributor

Thank you! I started WEN last spring so I wasn't aware that we won't see new ones until Fall.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I may be wrong but I didn't think we were going to see any new scents in the seasonal so until the Fall.  My guess is it maybe included in the September TSV .

i agree that we won't be seeing any new seasonals until the Fall.  At least Chaz and QVC did surprise us with the new jasmine peony scent that is similar to a new seasonal.  Although, I have no desire to order it since I don't really like floral scents at all.  

Honored Contributor

@bohemian wrote:

Thank you! I started WEN last spring so I wasn't aware that we won't see new ones until Fall.

@bohemian

Welcome to the Wenderful World of WEN!   Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

i agree that we won't be seeing any new seasonals until the Fall.  At least Chaz and QVC did surprise us with the new jasmine peony scent that is similar to a new seasonal.  Although, I have no desire to order it since I don't really like floral scents at all.  

@Susan25 That's the very reason I almost didn't order it.....floral scents in WEN have not been my favorites so far. However, I couldn't resist preordering after hearing @bruingirl describe it. Sounds yummy! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@Susan25 That's the very reason I almost didn't order it.....floral scents in WEN have not been my favorites so far. However, I couldn't resist preordering after hearing @bruingirl describe it. Sounds yummy! Smiley Happy

@World Traveler Smiley Embarassed I think you will love it. I really think this is the floral scent lots of wenners have been waiting for Smiley Happy Are you the one getting your hair cut by Chaz next month?  

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Spring 2016 hints

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler
 Smiley Embarassed I think you will love it. I really think this is the floral scent lots of wenners have been waiting for Smiley Happy Are you the one getting your hair cut by Chaz next month?  

@bruingirl Yes, I'm going next month. Although I may call and ask to be put on a cancellation list. Letting my hair grow out since mid-December is driving me nuts! ha! My usually short haircut doesn't render itself very well to growth, so it is looking really bad. Proportions are obviously off base. People at work are going "there's something different about you," but are too nice to say my hair looks bad! LOL!

But I do want him to have something to work with and not have him say: "I know a really great style for you, but your hair is too short to do it." Know what I mean? Hence, this awful in between stage. Grrrrrr!  I'm sure when I walk in he'll be thinking, "Well, none too soon! She really needs help!" Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@World Traveler
 Smiley Embarassed I think you will love it. I really think this is the floral scent lots of wenners have been waiting for Smiley Happy Are you the one getting your hair cut by Chaz next month?  

@bruingirl Yes, I'm going next month. Although I may call and ask to be put on a cancellation list. Letting my hair grow out since mid-December is driving me nuts! ha! My usually short haircut doesn't render itself very well to growth, so it is looking really bad. Proportions are obviously off base. People at work are going "there's something different about you," but are too nice to say my hair looks bad! LOL!

But I do want him to have something to work with and not have him say: "I know a really great style for you, but your hair is too short to do it." Know what I mean? Hence, this awful in between stage. Grrrrrr!  I'm sure when I walk in he'll be thinking, "Well, none too soon! She really needs help!" Smiley LOL

Don't cancel, @World Traveler. I'll take this appointment. I am sure, we can arrange this. Maybe I can write to Cooper, if you'll agree. When is your appointment?

I was going to go anyways, but like you, wanted a little longer hair for him to work with. On the other hand, I am so tired of my non-Wen ends, so I'd rather have Chaz chop them off.

Meanwhile, I'll have a chance to ask him, if I need a color (for later) or can do with my natural just fine. I can' decide. Especially, that my ends still have color, and I want to see solid Wen hair on me before I make any color decisions. TIA! Cat Happy