WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Hi @bebe777.  I just finished ordering while Chaz was on.  A TSV in TT,  and a 32 oz CC In each spring scent

@lrmuffin Have you tried the new Spring Cherry Blossom yet?  I have one in transit to me right now from the fall TSV.  I am curious to know if the scent is strictly floral, or if there is any cherry scent. 

@BExplorer  I don't really smell that much floral in the SCB. There's a light cherry scent but aside from that I have a hard time describing what it smells like.

Ack @HSB1204 I'm not a fan of cherry, I was hoping it would be more like the blossom which I thought was floral, but maybe I'm wrong.  Oh, well.  I'm sure it will be fine, and it not my kids' puppies will get to bathe in it.  😊

@BExplorer, lol, after suffering through way too much POM CC -- which always seemed to get tucked into my early (2010-2012) special Wen values -- I just got used to using the scents up immediately that I didn't like as much. In fact I've used soooo very much POM CC that I decencitized myself to it. Smiley Wink

And of course TT CC was my initial go to CC. Smiley Happy

It was a real treat when the Seasonals, 613 & Restoratives worked much better for my hair... and had scents that I much preferred. Smiley Happy

I'd have to say that the POM scent is probably my favorite out of all of the core formulas. Heart I know you prefer sniffing some FAS @bebe777. Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Hi @bebe777.  I just finished ordering while Chaz was on.  A TSV in TT,  and a 32 oz CC In each spring scent

@lrmuffin Have you tried the new Spring Cherry Blossom yet?  I have one in transit to me right now from the fall TSV.  I am curious to know if the scent is strictly floral, or if there is any cherry scent. 

@BExplorer  I don't really smell that much floral in the SCB. There's a light cherry scent but aside from that I have a hard time describing what it smells like.

Ack @HSB1204 I'm not a fan of cherry, I was hoping it would be more like the blossom which I thought was floral, but maybe I'm wrong.  Oh, well.  I'm sure it will be fine, and it not my kids' puppies will get to bathe in it.  😊

@BExplorer, lol, after suffering through way too much POM CC -- which always seemed to get tucked into my early (2010-2012) special Wen values -- I just got used to using the scents up immediately that I didn't like as much. In fact I've used soooo very much POM CC that I decencitized myself to it. Smiley Wink

And of course TT CC was my initial go to CC. Smiley Happy

It was a real treat when the Seasonals, 613 & Restoratives worked much better for my hair... and had scents that I much preferred. Smiley Happy

I do remember you suffering through POM 😆.  I'm sure I won't hate the CC, I just thought I would really love it.  So, the plan is to use it up quickly or demote it to the dogs.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

@BExplorer  Yeah, I'm not a cherry fan either but I figured I would give it a try since I thought it would be more floral than cherry. Maybe my nose is just weird but I definitely smell cherry. I'll use up my bottle but I won't be buying more.

@HSB1204 and @BExplorer, I've been a fan of most of the older Seasonals (with the exception of SCLV, uggg!), but I've been disappointed with this year's Seasonals. For me the FVWP was puzzling and the WRC just fell flat. Smiley Sad

The L'Occitaine Cherry Blossom scent is ok, but it doesn't do anything for me. -- My main issue is that I really need to purchase some of them so that I can get my final Fall 2016 TSV shipment that includes the 4oz LAV Oil & 32oz LAV CC (for a good friend). I really want more LAV oil at that crazy great price. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Hello Wen lovelies!  I'm late to the party, but I assure you I have been tuned in to Chaz and the Q throughout the day: 

I ordered the TSV in Fig, HUGE value!!!!!!!

@nikki48  

1.  I'd love to know the original reason why you organized your (substantial) Wen stash by products.  I would guess that it is so that if you run out of one product (let's say oil for example) you go to your stash and pick out what you need (or are in the mood for).  Do you "match" all of your scents to coordinate.

2.  How did you preveiously have your stash organized?

3.  How's it working for you with the new organization by product?

TIA      Woman Happy

@jpie Yes, it is easier to just grab what I need quickly instead of doing the "I know I had____, where is it?" search.  Previously it was in original shipping boxes or in various storage bags I have. I just got tired of searching everything. I havent arranged them by formula yet, I wanted to do so.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2017

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777. THANK  YOU I didn't realize WCM is still available on Chaz's site, you made my night!

@ANewHue  They still have both FAS and WCM on Chaz's site. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 ---> bebe777 knew that Smiley Happy

bebe777, a founding FAS Fan Club member, a WCM Christmas Club member, and a sad SGGT scent loving savorer. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2017

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Chaz is on again... anyone want to chat? Smiley Wink

@jpie @quadmimi @riley1 @nikki48 @ANewHue @BExplorer (lol, I know you're here *s* ) @HSB1204 @riley1 @AlohaSun @SurferWife

I'm here now - had to cook dinner. Cat Happy

@HSB1204, Yay!!! I'm back too... I had yogurt and rice and dried fruit for supper... lol, sort of nutritious. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I hope the yogurt and rice wasn't mixed together - that would make for an interesting dinner! Cat Wink

@HSB1204, yogurt + rice = rice pudding Smiley Wink

but I had the rice first and followed by the yogurt. Smiley Happy

p.s. and, by now, it is probably mixed togehter Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer  Yeah, I'm not a cherry fan either but I figured I would give it a try since I thought it would be more floral than cherry. Maybe my nose is just weird but I definitely smell cherry. I'll use up my bottle but I won't be buying more.

@HSB1204 and @BExplorer, I've been a fan of most of the older Seasonals (with the exception of SCLV, uggg!), but I've been disappointed with this year's Seasonals. For me the FVWP was puzzling and the WRC just fell flat. Smiley Sad

The L'Occitaine Cherry Blossom scent is ok, but it doesn't do anything for me. -- My main issue is that I really need to purchase some of them so that I can get my final Fall 2016 TSV shipment that includes the 4oz LAV Oil & 32oz LAV CC (for a good friend). I really want more LAV oil at that crazy great price. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I agree. FVWP is super moisturizing for my hair but I'm definitely not a fan of the scent. My hair didn't really care for WRC and I didn't like smelling like a pine tree all day long. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777. THANK  YOU I didn't realize WCM is still available on Chaz's site, you made my night!

@ANewHue  They still have both FAS and WCM on Chaz's site. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 ---> bebe777 knew that Smiley Happy

bebe777, a founding FAS Fan Club member, a WCM Christmas Club member, and a sad SGGT scent loving savorer. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  So you're headed over to Chaz's site for 50 gallons of FAS? Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer, lol, and Chaz's segment is over but he'll be back later for one final segment. I'll be around so maybe I'll see you then. lol, I have one last chance to decide if I want to purchase the 613 TTS ( @HSB1204 are you listening *s*) Smiley Wink

@bebe777  You like waiting until the last minute, don't you? Cat LOL

@HSB1204, lol, that's kind of me. Smiley Happy

I actually decided to let it pass right now becasue I know that I won't even have a good opportunity to check it out until after about May 10th... so I'll just wait. I sort of knew that which was why I was waiting. 

lol, I did pick up my CA TSV though at 8:55pm ET though. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  I'm sure there will be other opportunities to try the TTS. Maybe it'll be included in a TSV at some point. Cat Happy

@HSB1204, lol, since the TTS is a beachy wave summer product... well I'm hoping for a June summer special Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@jpie wrote:

Hello Wen lovelies!  I'm late to the party, but I assure you I have been tuned in to Chaz and the Q throughout the day: 

I ordered the TSV in Fig, HUGE value!!!!!!!

@nikki48  

1.  I'd love to know the original reason why you organized your (substantial) Wen stash by products.  I would guess that it is so that if you run out of one product (let's say oil for example) you go to your stash and pick out what you need (or are in the mood for).  Do you "match" all of your scents to coordinate.

2.  How did you preveiously have your stash organized?

3.  How's it working for you with the new organization by product?

TIA      Woman Happy

@jpie Yes, it is easier to just grab what I need quickly instead of doing the "I know I had____, where is it?" search.  Previously it was in original shipping boxes or in various storage bags I have. I just got tired of searching everything. I havent arranged them by formula yet, I wanted to do so.

Thanks for the reply.  Your reason makes sense to me. I saw your post  when you listed you Wen inventory a few months ago, and was in awe of all of your Wen boutique items!  Heart  I don't have near your stash, but seem to give in a bit more every time Chaz gets air time!