WEN

Contributor
One of my Wen orders around August time came with a nice comb. I've been using this comb in the shower and about two weeks since I notice that the comb has developed an awful odor. It smells horrendous! I have not kept it in water and wash it after each use and cannot understand why this has happened. I'm at the stage now where I cannot use it because of the terrible odor. Has anyone else experienced this? Thx
Esteemed Contributor

Nope. Had and still have many WEN combs. All of them do not smell. Never experienced anything like what you've described. Looks to me, like yours is quite unique and unusual case.

Trusted Contributor

No, I have several and none of them have an odor, they don't even have a smell. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

I think I have like five of them and never had a problem.  But if I did I would soak it in a water and white vinegar solution or you could use baking soda.

Respected Contributor

I have three of them and no smell.

Respected Contributor

I've never had a Wen comb that lasted over a month.  They all break easily.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, have several and none smell.

Respected Contributor

I keep one in my shower and one on my vanity, never had problems with odor. The baking soda or vinegar wash suggestion would be worth a try, though.

Somebody said theirs broke easily...I've dropped the one I keep in the shower numerous times on the tiled shower floor and it's still in good shape!

Valued Contributor
I have about 6-7 Wen combs and have never had a problem with any. I always rinse my comb well with hot water after each use if combing CC through my hair.
Esteemed Contributor
My WEN combs not only do not have any odor, they also never broke either. I'm not very careful and drop them often.

I can't even use any other combs or brushes any longer, because WEN combs work the best for me, some are already over two years old, and still look and feel just like new.