WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Chaz, Angels & Team Wen headed home

On his facebook page, Chaz snapped some goodbye photos of himself, Cooper and one of the Angels. I hope they all have a safe trip back to Los Angeles!! 

And Chaz, thanks you for all those wenderful Wen OTOs!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - Chaz, Angels & Team Wen headed home

Bebe, did you happen to hear when his next visit is? I could've sworn I heard him say "September 5th" but Shawn was talking over him and all the children were giggling so it was hard to hear.. I can't imagine he wouldn't be back before then, or at least Gina to push out the last stock of summer seasonals.

Frequent Contributor

Yes he said September 5th, hopefully for the TSV! I may have some wen withdrawals before then!! My gallon comes today! Yippee! Oh and I used the bamboo green tea this morning and love it! My hair really likes it and it's very shiny today!
Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:
Yes he said September 5th, hopefully for the TSV! I may have some wen withdrawals before then!! My gallon comes today! Yippee! Oh and I used the bamboo green tea this morning and love it! My hair really likes it and it's very shiny today!

I do recall reading that the TSV will be on September 5th.  It is a long-time to wait for another Wen show.  Maybe I won't be tempted to order anything else before then since I don't think I will run out of anything. 

Valued Contributor

Oops didn't realize Bebe posted this in another thread:

"Chaz said that he would not have another Wen show QVC until September 5th, and that he would not be back until September 1st (probably for pre-show set up). So I'm guessing that the Wen Fall TSV will probably be on saturday, September 5. -- During July and August, Gina will be doing the Wen segments."

I did check out the July Insider & there are no Wen only hours. Lots of beauty shows though so I'm sure Gina will come in and do a few segments, no word on any deals though. Probably just reshowing summer seasonals.

Honored Contributor

July is Chaz's Birthday month and I think he usually takes a vaca then.  

I'm gonna' really miss seeing him.

Wow, was he really good to us!  <3

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, good to us, not our wallets! LOL