WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WINTER CRANBERRY MINT 1/2 OFF

@quadmimi wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

WCM everything is 1/2 off on Chaz' website. Stock up WCM lovers!!! I have never tried this one. 

Thanks so much @AmericanBulldogMom for starting this thread.  I will definitely purchase some since I was hoping that this would be offered like FAS was during the fall.  

@Susan25.  Oh so glad your WCM is on sale!  You have loved this as long as i can remember..Smiley Happy enjoy

Yes @quadmimi  I was very happy that this was already offered.  I ordered  WCM CC, rtm and oil but may also purchase more later in the month or at some point if it isn't sold out yet.    Free shipping over $50 also which is a great deal.   

Honored Contributor

He must be selling these sale items with no limit free shipping, because I only bought one bottle for 36 and wasn't charged shipping. Plus no tax  ( I'm not in CA)

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Thank you SO MUCH for this info!  I was very sad that the CC wasn't coming back this year. I've now stocked up!

Honored Contributor

WCM was back on QVC in 32oz a week or so ago, but it sold out. They must not have brought much in. Same with FAS. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

He must be selling these sale items with no limit free shipping, because I only bought one bottle for 36 and wasn't charged shipping. Plus no tax  ( I'm not in CA)

Good to know @jaxs mom  about the free shipping.  I just assumed that you had to spend a certain amount.  I initially ordered what I needed which was more CC, RTM and Oil.  I only ordered the 1 oz oil since WCM isn't really my favorite seasonal oil but I still like it.  I think that SHP and SOB are my favorite oils followed closely by WWC.    

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for posting.  I bought some but I love the oil.  This scent is a happy scent and I hope it doesn't go in the vault for too long.

Super Contributor

Order  today  the oil.  This is first time ordered from Chaz website,  had to pay fir shipping since order was less than $50.  It is ok cause there was nothing else I wanted to order cause QVC is cheaper than Chaz website.