WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN Spring Summer Body Treatment

I would like to know about the Pina Colada, and Honey Peach body treatments. I have not ever tried these. I would appreciate anyone that has smelled these to describe them. 

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Spring Summer Body Treatment

@Tissyanne   I have not tried the Pina Colada, since I had developed an allergy to the Arnica montana by the time it was introduced, but I did use the Summer Honey Peach, and honestly, it was truly luscious, it smells just like the cleansing conditioner.  If you like the CC, you'll like the body butter just as much.

Occasional Contributor

Hi. The Pina Colada smells just like the drink. Pineapple and coconut. The Summer Honey Peach is like eating a fresh, juicy peach. Wen body lotions are wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@Tissyanne   I have not tried the Pina Colada, since I had developed an allergy to the Arnica montana by the time it was introduced, but I did use the Summer Honey Peach, and honestly, it was truly luscious, it smells just like the cleansing conditioner.  If you like the CC, you'll like the body butter just as much.

@CamilleP , I just ordered the Summer Honey Peach. It sounds wonderful.  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@9 wrote:

Hi. The Pina Colada smells just like the drink. Pineapple and coconut. The Summer Honey Peach is like eating a fresh, juicy peach. Wen body lotions are wonderful.

@9 , Thank you for your answer. I am going to think about the Pina Colada.  I ordered the Honey Peach.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I use both scents and love them.  They are spot on like the real thing!  Imagine biting into a juicy peach...that is how the body treatment smells.  Same for the Pina Colada...it smells just like the cocktail.  You can't go wrong with either!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I can't say anything more than the others.  Both are as described.

I'm a "winter" person and not much into the summer scents, but both the Honey Peach and Pina Colada are two that I like.

I hope you enjoy them!

Trusted Contributor

Does the orange blossom smell like an orange grove in bloom?  Orange trees in bloom is the most intoxicating fragrance ever.

Honored Contributor

@River Song wrote:

Does the orange blossom smell like an orange grove in bloom?  Orange trees in bloom is the most intoxicating fragrance ever.

@River Song 

Yes, it does.  To me it does, anyway.😉

It smells like the blossoms, not the fruit.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette , can you tell me about the Pink Lemonade scent?