WEN

Honored Contributor

how is it that a brand new product can already have almost 600 reviews?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Surfer Wife wrote:

how is it that a brand new product can already have almost 600 reviews?

@SurferWife 319 NBT is the fragrance free version of 613 NBT. 

If you look at the product listing, you'll notice that only the "Classic" 613 NBT is currently for sale. -- The reviews are all for 613. I'm sure that if you read through some of these reviews that they will mention "613" but none of them will mention "319".

The 319 NBT won't be available for sale until Chaz launches it on saturday.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ooohhhh...thanks Bebe. I just read the first few. I didn't think about it being an option to select. I would say I had a blonde moment, but I'm a redhead! 😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Surfer Wife wrote:

Ooohhhh...thanks Bebe. I just read the first few. I didn't think about it being an option to select. I would say I had a blonde moment, but I'm a redhead! 😜😜😜😜😜

@SurferWife lol, no problem the info was confusing. Thank goodness the reviews make it clear that they were talking about 613 NBT. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy