WEN

Frequent Contributor

anyone willing to either type out your stash or post a pic of your stash? i'd think it would be fun Smiley Happy

Contributor
Oh boy, that sounds very interesting! It'd be faster to take a photo, but not sure how to add that into the post. I will work on that.
Trusted Contributor

@kricket3142 wrote:

anyone willing to either type out your stash or post a pic of your stash? i'd think it would be fun Smiley Happy

Or embarrassing! :-O

Respected Contributor

Let's just say that even if I don't make another purchase of cleansing conditioner, ReMoist or RTM this year, I probably have enough to last AT LEAST until the end of this year!

Respected Contributor

My 'stash' has grown quite small as my seasonals TSV from last year is winding down.  At this moment I have:

Unopened 32 oz 613

Unopened 16 oz SHP

Newly opened 16 oz CLV, SAM, TT, & SMC

Newly opened 4 oz Pom Rosemary oil

Newly opened 1 oz CLV oil

Newly open 2 oz CLV RTM

Less than half full: WEN Kids CC, SHP oil, TT RTM, BGT remoist

That's not too bad!

Valued Contributor

Here's mine!

20150622_165917_resized.jpg

Also have Fig & Cucumber oils, and BGT remoist.Cat Happy

Only things I plan on purchasing the rest of the year is CLV 32oz, CLV mousse/sc duo and the 5pc Dec tsv (and maybe a remoist or more RTM/VTS/mousse because I use those in large amounts).

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Let's just say that even if I don't make another purchase of cleansing conditioner, ReMoist or RTM this year, I probably have enough to last AT LEAST until the end of this year!

vermint,

I'm pretty sure I could go 2 years.  : O \

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

OK, now I feel bad. I went on a buying spree starting in December. My dad gave me a hard time when they visited recently because he used my shower and the ledge was completely covered in WEN bottles, so there was no room for him to use it as a hand-hold. Hey, at least they aren't on the floor yet!

I have a big box in the closet, a smaller box under the sink and another big box of stuff that just came recently. I went on a bit of a buying spree of WWC, SOB, SHL and SHP, since I am new to the seasonals (starting with the Dec TSV). This may mean that next year I won't be able to buy new seasonals.

But I got great deals on almost everything, so that makes it all right... right? Woman Embarassed

BTW, why do all the emoticons look like aliens?? It's weird!

Trusted Contributor
Drythe, I'm right there with ya.........at least two years 😉

And I'm not bragging.........I've got way too much on hand, so I've really limited my purchases the past few months. I skipped FTP, WWC, the Dec and March TSVs. Other than my SMC gallon and the CLV three piece set, I haven't bought anything since the SHL three piece set. The full size SOB and SHL oils I ordered from his website during the Mothers Day Sale don't count.......😍
Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:
Drythe, I'm right there with ya.........at least two years 😉

And I'm not bragging.........I've got way too much on hand, so I've really limited my purchases the past few months. I skipped FTP, WWC, the Dec and March TSVs. Other than my SMC gallon and the CLV three piece set, I haven't bought anything since the SHL three piece set. The full size SOB and SHL oils I ordered from his website during the Mothers Day Sale don't count.......😍

I thought everything counted Smiley Embarassed

My list is gonna be very long & quite embarassing so I'm gonna do it later.Cat Wink

I think this will be a very fun post. Cat Very Happy