WEN

Trusted Contributor

So what did you purchase from Wen Black Friday sale?

I certainly did not need anything, but the Fall Tuscan Pear RTM was calling me name. Love that scent. I also got the 1oz FTP oil to try. I just learned from one of the threads that 1oz was an option (never noticed the drop down menu). There were other items I would have liked, but I showed some restraint!  So what did you get?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So what did you purchase from Wen Black Friday sale?

I stocked up on FAS oil.  I went back later for more RTM's but then came to my senses, even with the discount it's too expensive from Chaz. Also the shirts sold out in my size, so I'm kicking myself about that.  If they release the winter scents early I'll pick up some WCM oil, if not I'll just get it at the Q.

Trusted Contributor

I meant to get another comb!!  How did I forget that?  Sigh. If I place another order I may not be able to show restraint and ONLY order the comb. 

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 styling cremes, but missed out on the discount because I didn't see it in my email. I picked up the 613 and BGT. Styling creme.
Honored Contributor

2 combs and the grey T.

Already have the 613 and the SHP Ts.

This is all of my B Friday shopping, nothing else anywhere!

Thank you CHAZ!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
I bought 2 styling cremes, but missed out on the discount because I didn't see it in my email. I picked up the 613 and BGT. Styling creme.

I wonder if you called and explained that you forgot the coupon code, if they would adjust your total?

Honored Contributor

I think I'm finally "cured."  I thought I was finished stashing Wen products and then I ordered another TSV!  That was last fall and, of course, I put it on AD.  So now I still have more than enough product to last me for another year and I'm just not going to get drawn in again  - no WEN until the cabinets are bare!

I'm sure.

Trusted Contributor

I know!  I have plenty in my stash!  I have at least a years worth on hand so I'm not going to order the Dec TSV. I hurt me to pay $32 for one RTM but I love the FTP scent so much!  Sometimes I use them as a light fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

nothing. I haven't bought any WEN since May, if you can believe it!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing for me either. I have a very heathy stash of CCs and ancillaries.