WEN

Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the three 32s TSV is gonna get a SURPRISE!!!!  A NICE ONE!!!!!!!!   Chaz REALLY   REALLY outdid himself!!!!!!!!!!!    Chaz!  You're a beauty sweety!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya now you have to say what the surprise is for those of us who didn't order...we need to know what we missed.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@77yangya now you have to say what the surprise is for those of us who didn't order...we need to know what we missed.

@dex It’s an new EDP sample called “Love” from Chaz. It’s discussed briefly in the post about TSV processing.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Awe thanks..sounds like a nice treat.Did you order it?

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Awe thanks..sounds like a nice treat.Did you order it

@dex I did order the 3 TT CC set because my TT gal is dangerously low. Lol! Its on its way and should be here Mon or Tues.  

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom enjoy it..hope you love the surprise treat.I have too much of all of the beauty supplies ight now so I am Christmas shopping.

Contributor

Well, my surprise wasn't so nice I got the winter seasonals and my winter vanilla mint still had the blue label on it and the manufacture date on the bottom was 10/ 2015.  It is already 2 years old !!  The other 2 were OK both manufactured in 2017.  Now what should I do ?

Honored Contributor

I would open and try it...if no good call the Q for refund.

Respected Contributor

@carol wrote:

Well, my surprise wasn't so nice I got the winter seasonals and my winter vanilla mint still had the blue label on it and the manufacture date on the bottom was 10/ 2015.  It is already 2 years old !!  The other 2 were OK both manufactured in 2017.  Now what should I do ?

@carol Keep it, no worries. Wen products are good up to 2 yrs AFTER opening. (Though everyone here will tell you they’ve opened up products much older than 2 yrs and they were just fine. Thats why everyone’s Wen stashes are so large. Lol!) I have a huge stash of my discontinued fav FAS, all dated in 2013, and are still perfect when I open new bottles. 

Your choice of course, but I wouldn’t worry!😉

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom enjoy it..hope you love the surprise treat.I have too much of all of the beauty supplies ight now so I am Christmas shopping.

@dex Surprisingly, I am just about done with xmas shopping. This is a 1st for me. Lol!