WEN

Respected Contributor

It looks like I have to buy a three-product kit to get WVM styling creme.  I don't need mousse or RTM, I only want the SC.  Anyone think that the individual products will be offered on the Q soon, or had I better just order the SC from Chaz's site before it sells out?

Valued Contributor

I Doubt it will be available here individually, it's usually just offered in kits unlike the core ancillary products . 

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

It looks like I have to buy a three-product kit to get WVM styling creme.  I don't need mousse or RTM, I only want the SC.  Anyone think that the individual products will be offered on the Q soon, or had I better just order the SC from Chaz's site before it sells out?

@CamilleP I would go to Chaz's web site. I do that for single bottles, too.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Thia Winter and Kjelle, I will just have to bite the bullet.  I won't be able to buy as much as I could have if it had been offered at the Q on easy-pay, but at least I won't be wasting products I don't use.   I wish selling the extras bayside were easier, but that's a layer of hassle in my life I don't need.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I rarely see SC sold separately here.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

You're absolutely right.  I'm getting the Light NBT but it's paired up with the EDP.  I'm getting it anyway.  Sometimes things go lone so don't give up hope.  I only want the WRC in mousse, I don't want the oil or the RTM so I know how you feel.  It depends how badly I want something.  If I REALLY want an item I go to Chaz's site.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

You're absolutely right.  I'm getting the Light NBT but it's paired up with the EDP.  I'm getting it anyway.  Sometimes things go lone so don't give up hope.  I only want the WRC in mousse, I don't want the oil or the RTM so I know how you feel.  It depends how badly I want something.  If I REALLY want an item I go to Chaz's site.

I agree. If you really want one item and won't use the others in the set, that's not a value. The single item on Chaz's site may cost more than it would on QVC, but if you use it, it's a better value than paying less for hair products that just decorate your shelf.

Valued Contributor

I had to buy the FVWP styling creme off Chaz's site because it was never sold by itself on QVC.  Luckily, I got it with the Black Friday 20% off coupon, so I got a good deal.  But I think if we want any seasonal SC by itself, we will always have to get it from Chaz's site.  This time because I love the Red Currant scent so much, I bought the kit from QVC.   I'll give the comb to my sister.

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I had to buy the FVWP styling creme off Chaz's site because it was never sold by itself on QVC.  Luckily, I got it with the Black Friday 20% off coupon, so I got a good deal.  But I think if we want any seasonal SC by itself, we will always have to get it from Chaz's site.  This time because I love the Red Currant scent so much, I bought the kit from QVC.   I'll give the comb to my sister.

@qtrmoonlady1  I must have missed the winter seasonals during the Black Friday sale.  I wanted to order the WWC SC but don't recall that it was available.  I was planning on ordering WRC CC and WWC SC during the Black Friday sale.  Do you recall when the winter seasonals were available for purchase?  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1  I must have missed the winter seasonals during the Black Friday sale.  I wanted to order the WWC SC but don't recall that it was available.  I was planning on ordering WRC CC and WWC SC during the Black Friday sale.  Do you recall when the winter seasonals were available for purchase?  

@qtrmoonlady1  Sorry I read your post incorrectly.  I thought that you had ordered a winter seasonal.  I was very disappointed that both the fall and winter seasonals weren't available during the Black Friday sale.