WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Honey complex

[ Edited ]

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Does any fall scent have honey??? Smiley Sad

Which is most moisturizing?

Hi @MommaNJ629, it's good to see you around here again. Smiley Happy

Since you were asking about the various honey ingredients in the various Wen Cleansing Conditioners, I thought this information (that I put together) might be helpful: 

____

The very popular Honey Complex, which is the most moisturising Wen honey complex for the hair, was added to the Summer Honey Peach (SHP). This particular Honey Complex is a mixture of Manuka Honey Extract, Eucalyptus Honey Extract, Orange Blossom Honey Extract, and Sage Honey Extract. It is only in the SHP. -- Some Wenners have mentioned that Chaz has said it was too expensive to use in future Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners (though I have not heard his mention this).

As of Fall 2016, all of the Seasonals which were created after SHP have Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey in their ingredients decks (FTP, WWC, SHL, SCLV and FVWP).

Wen Men, Pink Jasmine Peony, MIF, and FF (but not BGT) have included Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey in their ingredients decks.

The 613 and 319 Cleansing Conditioners each list a Honey Extract in their ingredients decks, but there is no further explanation of what particular ingredients are in this "Honey Extract".

____

You can find this information in the Wen 101 thread (post #3, and there is additional related information in post #6). -- This information is also in the Wen Abbreviations Glossary thread (post #4, and there is additional related information in post #5).

I hope this helps. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope Wen Abbreviations Glossary