WEN

Honored Contributor

Followed Chaz's Suggestions - WOW!

I've heard Chaz mention many times to use 613 as a mask on the face, but had never done it until last weekend. While soaking in the bathtub I put the 613 CC on my face, without watering it down first, just concentrated.

Oh my goodness! The results were amazing. I've used 613 on my face before with my Clarisonic, but that was after watering it down a bit from the second cleanse of my hair.

But leaving it concentrated made my skin so, so soft. Have you tried it? Yes, there was a LOT of tingle for the ten minutes I left it on my face, but I didn't mind. Perhaps the other CC's would work as well and not bother those of you who don't like menthol.

The bottom line is that my face, neck, and chest were amazingly soft for the rest of the day. It was a day I didn't wear makeup, so I kept checking it out all day long. ha!

The other suggestion of his I tried was to use the oils on the body before drying from a shower. I tried to do it after towel drying the first time, but that didn't do as good a job. So while still wet, I slathered the oil all over my body (used White Citrus). I could not believe that my body stayed so incredibly soft the entire day, until I went to bed. Amazing!

I listen to all of Chaz's presentations on QVC, but sometimes it takes me several times of him repeating something before I actually do it. It was that way with the 613 used as a mask and the oils on the body before towel drying. Actually, I didn't have to towel dry after putting the oil on. I just let it kind of air dry while wearing a very loose fitting, thin cotton robe.

What have you experienced using his CC as a mask or putting the oils on the entire body?

Respected Contributor

Re: Followed Chaz's Suggestions - WOW!

@z-del Traveler I use the CC's (613 and others) as a mask nearly every day. Love the results!

I haven't tried the oils on my whole body, but I do like to use them on my face...often mixed with my CC mask (just started doing this a week or so ago...talk about soft skin!). I have rubbed CC--usually a seasonal--into my skin before drying, and that's really nice, too.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@z-del Traveler I use the CC's (613 and others) as a mask nearly every day. Love the results!

I haven't tried the oils on my whole body, but I do like to use them on my face...often mixed with my CC mask (just started doing this a week or so ago...talk about soft skin!). I have rubbed CC--usually a seasonal--into my skin before drying, and that's really nice, too.

@vermint Oh! I'm going to try that too.....mixing the CC mask with oil. What a great idea. Love trying all these different ways to use Chaz's products. The more ways I can use his things, the better I feel about having a huge stash! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

no sorry I haven't. This is one thing I really just don't agree with Chaz on. I don't think haircare should be used on facial skin.

Valued Contributor

I always use 6/13 on my face in the shower. My face feels very soft, post shower, always! I always mix an oil with NBT for my body post shower. My skin is soft and looks great. I tried using BGT CC on my face, but my face broke out. So it's 6/13 for me. 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

I prefer using PJP as a face mask because it doesn't tingle like 613 does. Not only does my skin feel softer, it  also looks brighter.😎

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

I think I will try the other seasonals too. I have the Pink Jasmine Peony that I believe would be great as a mask. Of course my favorite is Ginger Pumpkin, so I'll have to give that a try. And while I'm at it, the chocoholic in me will demand I try it with the Vanilla Mint.

Since I've only heard Chaz talk about the 613 as a mask, that's what I went with. Will be fun trying others. 

And I know that @77yangya will be trying it with the Men's CC! ha!

Honored Contributor

613 is my regular facial cleanser and I have used it occasionally as a mask and yes the results are trmendously soft skin. I should use it as a mask more often, especially since I have a huge 613 stash!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@z-del Traveler. I'm so glad you love the 613 as a mask.  Yes, I do indulge in it too.  I had to take a break though when I was having that problem with my skin but everything is fine now.

I always listen the first time Chaz says something because I learned the "hard way" a few times.    I learned from him last visit to "prime" your hair with a leave in before you remoist.  I hadn't been doing that and wow what a difference it made.    Who says you can't teach an old Wenner new tricks.  I love that man.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@z-del Traveler. I'm so glad you love the 613 as a mask.  Yes, I do indulge in it too.  I had to take a break though when I was having that problem with my skin but everything is fine now.

I always listen the first time Chaz says something because I learned the "hard way" a few times.    I learned from him last visit to "prime" your hair with a leave in before you remoist.  I hadn't been doing that and wow what a difference it made.    Who says you can't teach an old Wenner new tricks.  I love that man.

@ANewHue Really? That's how we're supposed to do it? Well, I learned something from reading your posts! ha! 

I don't remember ever hearing that, so I will put leave-in before using the Re-Moist tomorrow. I just thought you wouldn't want to put anything on clean hair before the Re-Moist so it would have every chance of soaking into every inch of your hair. 

I may need to take a recorder with me next time so I don't miss any of those great nuggets of information he so generously hands out! Heart