WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do WEN Oils Help With Acne?

@Suebdoo wrote:

@BExplorer I'm pretty sure @bebe777 has had good luck with TT and the POM oils.  I hope she's ok! I bet she will pop in during TSV day.

That's right, @Suebdoo, thanks for reminding me of that!  Yes, I have been wondering about her, too, and hope all is well. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @cac140 for the Proacitve suggestion. We may have to resort to that if we can't get it dried up any other way.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Thanks @cac140 for the Proacitve suggestion. We may have to resort to that if we can't get it dried up any other way.  😊

@BExplorer Another Pro Activ fan here.  I, myself, used it for quite awhile and had great results with it. I have been good the last couple years with not needing it, but definely do recommend it when someone has been striking out with other produts. Now I am still very oily and do get the occasional hormonal break-out around "that" time, but for the most part my skin is pretty good (unless I anger it by switching products on it too much).

Regular Contributor

I have very oily and acne-prone skin, and I use WEN Tea Tree Oil on my face in the winter and the TT RTM in the summer.  They do help keep my skin clear. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for all the great suggestions everyone! I think I will see if I can get him to try the TT oil first. I really appreciate everyone's feedback. 😊

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer do you think you can get him to exfoliate his face?  I'm thinking if he did that the oil might sink in a little better.  And use just a couple drops of oil and pat it in.  Remind him real men take care of their skin 😀  I hope it works for him!!  You're a good mom !

ETA a good exfoliator might be PC 2% BHA

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@BExplorer do you think you can get him to exfoliate his face?  I'm thinking if he did that the oil might sink in a little better.  And use just a couple drops of oil and pat it in.  Remind him real men take care of their skin 😀  I hope it works for him!!  You're a good mom !

ETA a good exfoliator might be PC 2% BHA

Good point regarding exfoliation @Suebdoo!  "Real men take care of their skin"--haha!😄 I will tell him that.  He will get a kick out of being discussed on QVC's WEN forum.  😂