WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: 2016 Fall seasonal- any ideas yet??

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

the latest from Dooter FB page:

Wandered over to the WEN Forum on QVC. I love that thread about what will Fall scent be and I can only say Happy Daze are here again!

happy wenning!!

thanks @bruingirl! Smiley Happy So it is from the forum then. I was thinking someone was using my nic on facebook or something. I guess I don't have the trademark on the name so anyone can use it obviously, just wanted to be sure if there was another one out there on FB that people don't think it is me.

you're welcome @HappyDaze  copying Dooters post in its entirety helps doesn't it? Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

yes you have indeed made the four honey complex quite famous.

😀

yeah, a tad bit overbearing, aren't I. Smiley Looks Tired  Smiley Face, Emoticon

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Denise from Canada wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

So, I went through the thread, looked at the hints Dooters gave so far, I found three guesses from Happy Daze that could be our next seasonal?   So she had mentioned a Cranberry Orange Spice, Honey Apple Blossom and a Vanilla White Pumpkin.   So maybe one of these???

@Denise from Canada, I'm going with the cranberry orange spice, but I don't the spice part will make @HappyDaze do a happy dance. 👯

I would go for the spice as well, fall is not fall with out a bit of spice Smiley Happy 

ugh @Denise from Canada and @sailor_moon no that wouldn't, lol! I think there have already been too many spices for fall and just a warm creamy scent is in order for a change. I would love the Fall honey apple blossom as you could make it a rich, warm scent if done well. It could be amazing. 

I just want something moisturizing. How it smells is a secondary concern for me.

@sailor_moon you must be a FAS fan then huh? Smiley Wink

Absolutely, without a doubt, @HappyDaze, FAS is my favorite seasonal.❤️

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

So, I went through the thread, looked at the hints Dooters gave so far, I found three guesses from Happy Daze that could be our next seasonal?   So she had mentioned a Cranberry Orange Spice, Honey Apple Blossom and a Vanilla White Pumpkin.   So maybe one of these???

@Denise from Canada, I'm going with the cranberry orange spice, but I don't the spice part will make @HappyDaze do a happy dance. 👯

I would go for the spice as well, fall is not fall with out a bit of spice Smiley Happy 

ugh @Denise from Canada and @sailor_moon no that wouldn't, lol! I think there have already been too many spices for fall and just a warm creamy scent is in order for a change. I would love the Fall honey apple blossom as you could make it a rich, warm scent if done well. It could be amazing. 

I just want something moisturizing. How it smells is a secondary concern for me.

For the most part, I agree with you but sometimes, like with FAS, the scent is so overwhelming and lingering that it cannot be ignored, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

By the way ladies, I think it was @FleaMktQn that had the closest guess if it is truly Fall Vanilla Pumpkin- she had posted Fall Vanilla White pumpkin. So I don't believe it was my guess so Dooters must have been referring to this thread and not necessarily my guess. At least in a brief scan of the older posts I don't remember seeing a post where I said Fall vanilla pumpkin unless I missed it.

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

the latest from Dooter FB page:

Wandered over to the WEN Forum on QVC. I love that thread about what will Fall scent be and I can only say Happy Daze are here again!

happy wenning!!

thanks @bruingirl! Smiley Happy So it is from the forum then. I was thinking someone was using my nic on facebook or something. I guess I don't have the trademark on the name so anyone can use it obviously, just wanted to be sure if there was another one out there on FB that people don't think it is me.

you're welcome @HappyDaze  copying Dooters post in its entirety helps doesn't it? Smiley Wink

yes it does!

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

By the way ladies, I think it was @FleaMktQn that had the closest guess if it is truly Fall Vanilla Pumpkin- she had posted Fall Vanilla White pumpkin. So I don't believe it was my guess so Dooters must have been referring to this thread and not necessarily my guess. At least in a brief scan of the older posts I don't remember seeing a post where I said Fall vanilla pumpkin unless I missed it.

Sorry my bad, I thought you had guessed the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, but you are right, you had been discussing the whole white pumpkin thing with @FleaMktQn , she had come up with that guess.    I still think that our horse friend is giving us a hint that the new fall scent is something you guessed.  So I am going to through my backing for the Cranberry Orange Spice.     I would not mind the Honey Apple Blossom, but do apple trees blossom in fall, not sure, they don't here in Canada so I am not sure that a Apple Blossom is a fall thing or not?

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to say hi @Denise from Canada, haven't seen you here in such a long time.  Hope all is well with you up North and you're still getting your wen. Great "seeing" you back. 😊

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

For the most part, I agree with you but sometimes, like with FAS, the scent is so overwhelming and lingering that it cannot be ignored, lol.

Overwhelming and lingering in a good way.Smiley LOL

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

Overwhelming and lingering in a good way.Smiley LOL

SMiley Thinking Hard Smiley Face, Emoticon Smiley Says No Smiley Face, Emoticon

---> me when I smell FAS Smiley Knocks Out Smiley Face, Emoticon

Big Smile Teeth Smiley Face, Emoticon