Honored Contributor

If you read the five star reviews here, almost all are from people who have only written one review and they read like paid reviews. I think people are paid or incentivized to post the same reviews on many sites. 

Occasional Contributor

Your still going to have to work out & eat right, can't just sit around and eat a bowl of pasta & think your stomache is going to go flat. 

Honored Contributor

Not a gimmick!  Not paid for this review.  All of them really work.  Have been using those for the abdomen, buttocks, and arms for several years. Wasn't seeing changes with floor exercises...hate going to the gym. All very boring.  For me, with flabby muscles, took about 6 months to get my muscles back into shape.  For maintenance, use a few times a week.  You do have to continuously increase the intensity or they won't work.  It stings at first, decrease if necessary, then slowly increase until your muscles get used to it...then increase more. And, you can watch TV and walk around the house while they are working on your muscles.  For the buttocks, best to sit down.

They are expensive but well worth the money. 

They are perfect for seniors.  

I also jump on a mini-trampoline for aerobic exercise, use a mini-cycle, and recently purchased the Legmaster - F12684 from QVC that is excellent.