Contributor

I pre-ordered this and got it a few days ago.  The material is comfy and soft, but not overly warm or heavy.  You're not wearing this as a jacket in winter, but it's a nice transitional weight or good for layering or indoors.  I ordered the same size I use for Denim & co, and the body of the garmet was fine.   As someone else mentioned, the arms were a little tighter than the rest of the garment, but I tried it on over a shirt with long sleeves (a D&C perfect jersey top) and it fit without any problem.

I kept the one I got for myself as well as one I purchased for a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I am the only that is bothered by the fact that they didn't match up the patterns on the plaid or the southwestern.  They look like an assembly line cut out.  I realize that it wastes a lot of material, but it would have looked more "high end"....elevated, if you will. Woman Wink

As far as sizing, at midnight, both Shawn and the vendor said they were wearing XS.  It fit Shawn, but it looked like the vendor would of had a hard time snapping hers up.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Well I decided to bite the bullet and buy the southwest cardigan.  No one ever answered my question in regards to the colors, muted or more bold.  Hoping it's muted.  Since I'm a 1X I will not be snapping it shut, hoping it will look ok.  The vendor looked better with it open and she's not even big!  Worst case scenario, I can just wear it around the house like a soft robe.  I have been to the southwest numerous times and it's a fun reminder of those trips.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the plaid, and it will be perfect for winter where I live, most days.  I have a lot of Cuddl Duds items because they fit my homebody, retired lifestyle, are comfy, and launder well.  

Just as a heads up, I recently ordered and received Cuddl Duds pjs item no.  A346889 in a small, but they fit like a medium (both the top and bottom).  If they were pants and a top I would return them, but as pjs they will work. With shipping and handling they were more than I usually pay for pjs but haven't found anything I like or isn't similar to what I already own out in the other stores I shop in.  Everything else I've liked have been at Macy's and Nordstrom in the $80-$120 range and that just isn't happening!

Trusted Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

Well I decided to bite the bullet and buy the southwest cardigan.  No one ever answered my question in regards to the colors, muted or more bold.  Hoping it's muted.  Since I'm a 1X I will not be snapping it shut, hoping it will look ok.  The vendor looked better with it open and she's not even big!  Worst case scenario, I can just wear it around the house like a soft robe.  I have been to the southwest numerous times and it's a fun reminder of those trips.

The colors look muted to me, which is a reason I am not interested!  lol. Hope you like it!

Respected Contributor

Just received the southwestern one. It is very soft and I like the pattern. Not fond of snaps on such thin fabric. But it’s going back. Arms are too tight. Should have sized up.

Valued Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Just received the southwestern one. It is very soft and I like the pattern. Not fond of snaps on such thin fabric. But it’s going back. Arms are too tight. Should have sized up.

@traveler are the colors soft muted?  Sure hope so.  Hoping I don't need a bigger size for the arms.  

Frequent Contributor

Received the two I ordered in my usual size, definitely size up, mine are going back. Not flattering in such a thin material. 

Valued Contributor

I guess I;m in the minority but I don't like anything in this line,

Everything looks too big and sloppy, Maybe ok to throw on when it's chilly and you have to step outside to get mail or something but I wouldn't wear it out anywhere.

IDK, the fabric also seems cheap, I see the same boxy oversized things at Walmart for like 19.99

Not for me. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, the colors are muted. Soft pink and teal like you see in the tourist shops In Albuquerque.