Respected Contributor

Anyone know if the loveseat cover will be ok on a reclining loveseat, as in LazyBoy?  I see the question was asked on the item number, but no answer yet.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I don't see why it wouldn't work unless your loveseat is the kind with the arm rest in the middle between the seats. The cover appears to be like a blanket type thing so you could just drape it over any sofa, with the proper size used.

Valued Contributor

This particular SureFit cover doesn't work well at all on a regular chair.  I doubt you would be please with it on a recliner.  The cover doesn't stay in place, slides all over as soon as you sit down.

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

This particular SureFit cover doesn't work well at all on a regular chair.  I doubt you would be please with it on a recliner.  The cover doesn't stay in place, slides all over as soon as you sit down.

@Stevie Nix, IMO all covers are like this.  I have tried several different covers at various price points and styles.  None of them stay in place.  I am constantly fixing my covers but I have a dog and won't go without.

Honored Contributor

I hope this sure fit is removed when company comes over.  Those pockets on the sides for all kinds of junk put the icing on the cake!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I agree they do slide.  I see they did answer the question on the item number saying you can use it on a loveseat. Lol.  I assumed that.  I was wondering about the back part that hangs over the chair.  They never stay in place and always slip. And the loveseats, couches, and chairs they have on the set all have backs that are smaller in size on them. They show a long overhang but my loveseat has a much higher back like a recliner chair.  I wonder if the silicone backing really helps.

Contributor

I have an older version of this on a Laz-y-boy recliner loveseat and while it does slide some it does not slide as much I thought it would. Mine is very similar to this one....it's comfortable and waterproof. I think the tucking tool on this version might help it stay in place. It costs a little more than I paid for it a couple of years ago (yes, even as a TSV), but it looks like they have made some improvements (longer, pockets, tucking tool, and perhaps a better waterproof feature) so it might be worth it.

Respected Contributor

I own a Sure Fit and they do slide around a little, you have to tuck every day but for me its  a lifesaver. I have an older couch, 30 years old and its an instant makeover for those of us who cant afford new furniture. The fabric is comfortable, you can throw them in the wash. I love my Sure Fit