Respected Contributor

What does everyone think of the new Nutra Ninja IQ?

[ Edited ]
I have the regular Nutra Ninja 1000 watt but hate having to stand there and hold the button. I've looked online and found there are 3 different versions of this the BL480, BL 481 and the BL 482 all get pricier the higher the number. They are all listed as only 1000 watt but the one on the Q says its 1100 watts. When I called and asked she said it was made just for the Q but I asked her "then why do they keep saying to check online and the price is much higher"?
She had no answer nor could she tell me which model it is. I probably will get this. Anyone else?
Valued Contributor

Re: What does everyone think of the new Nutra Ninja IQ?

Love it - bought it -

The price is fantastic.

Frequent Contributor

I have the regular Ninja. It's basically a pitcher, cover and power source that fits in and you have to keep pressing till everything is blended. This one looks good and will probably order once I decide on a color. The best features are its increased power and not having to hold onto power to work. Nice being able to walk away while Ninja does its thing.
Contributor

Just used mine,no leaks.Lid fits great.Easy to use,do not have to stand there.A little noisy but would expect that when using frozen products. Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Can I use the 30oz pitcher for mixing boxed cake/brownie mixes?  And, does this unit juice like the 'extractor' juicers?

Honored Contributor

My ninja is only 700 watts, so I will be getting it.  Like the bigger containers too.

Super Contributor

The Ninja IQ looks good but based on the way Jill Bauer reacts to the concoctions Bob creates from it, its just so-so.  She seems to have not a totally sold attitude about this blender.  That causes me to think twice about purchasing it.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered platinum.  I have a Vitamix but I like the convenience of making the drink in the container I'm taking.  I know washing the Vitamix container is easy, but this will be easier.  I'm looking forward to getting it.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I checked reviews on Amazon and noted that leaking is a common problem after 3-6 months of use.   Users loved it until it started leaking.    I'll pass for now and hope the company can solve this issue in future models.

Respected Contributor

I checked reviews on Amazon and noted that leaking is a common problem after 3-6 months of use. Users loved it until it started leaking. I'll pass for now and hope the company can solve this issue in future models.

You have to make sure that the cup is seated correctly on the blades or it will leak. I turn it forward, then reverse and it seats itself and no problem. Have had mine over 6 months.