Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming Quacker Factory TSV?

A pass for me....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer the 60% cotton also.  I like the shirts but am not sure about the theme  Still thinking.  And I'm more of a capri wearer than shorts.

Respected Contributor

I like the TSV and ordered two sets. The yellow and blue set and the black and white set. I wear a medium and always find them true to size.  I have to get rid of the older 100% cotton QF tops that are too short. I have a few of the QF 60/40 tops and there is a big difference in them when washing. I love the softness of them.

Since I retired I seem to always pull one of Quacker Factory shirts out rather than a more dressy one. I dressed up every day for over twenty years working in a physician's office so I am loving just "being me".

Honored Contributor

I ordered the red/navy set with the flag...

I especially love the red one with the red/white/blue spray of sparkle...great for the 4th of July to go and watch the fireworks...or when I want to do a red/white/blue without a flag!!! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I still have three of the cotton tee shirts that I bought at least 5 years ago. They all look good. I have had no problem with shrinkage. I wash them in cold water and hang them to dry because they had rhinestones on them.  One is a love dog shirt- it is really nice with different dogs on the shirt. I get many compliments. Polyester is hot during the summer months. One of polyester's drawbacks is that it holds on to odors much more than cotton, potentially even through extensive washing; if you often find yourself sweating in a polyester garment, it may permanently take on your body odor over the long term.So, cotton usually beats polyester for coolness

Respected Contributor

I recently bought set of 2 A275268 and really like them.  Think that's enough for this summer.

Valued Contributor

I couldn't decide on which set to get so I got 2....the navy flag/red and butterfly grey/turquose.....I'm treating myself to a casual new wardrobe so I'm set. I bought some Denim and Co months ago and now QF. I haven't ordered much with QF for a long time.

My DH is losing his job and starting an early retirement if nothing comes about so it's now or not for a long time.  Health insurace will kill us; it's so expensive.

I hope I like these and fit well.