Occasional Contributor

Tired of receiving wrong size of TSV item

Just received an e-mail that the TSV tunic from Denim & Co. that I returned (totally wrong size sent) could not be exchanged as my correct size was sold out. I'm very disappointed, as I was looking so forward to receiving this cozy tunic. This has happened to me a number of times. Sadly, QVC makes no attempt to pacify the customer - they simply state "not available." So, I guess that's too bad for me!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Tired of receiving wrong size of TSV item

Hello, pugsmommy and welcome. Smile

I'm sorry that happened to you. Wish I knew what to say.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Did you order one size and they sent another (wrong) size? Or did you order one size, thinking it would fit, and it was too big/small?

The size chart links on the item pages have always been accurate for me. The only thing I can remember returning for a size exchange was a D&Co dress that I just wanted to fit a bit snugger. The one I got was OK, I was just picky.

Occasional Contributor

No, in each case I ordered the correct size and was sent something not even close - at times the color is even different. As a long time customer, I know exactly what size to order from each seller.

Super Contributor

That has happened to me a few times too......wrong size, different color.......Once ever received a different pair of earrings.......All had to be returned........ warehouse just pulled the wrong item........
Honored Contributor

Bummer.