Super Contributor

That fake looking plastic lazy boy is horrible - why would you buy it when you could get a beautiful real leather one for the same price? It is not even a good imitation.

Honored Contributor

cold in winter....hot and sticky in summer.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 CaneCorsoMom said:

That fake looking plastic lazy boy is horrible - why would you buy it when you could get a beautiful real leather one for the same price? It is not even a good imitation.

You asked, because some people are incontinent, and cannot use REAL LEATHER.
Esteemed Contributor

I doubt you could get a real leather chair this size for the same price....I think its nice looking....I don't have room for one or I would buy it...

Respected Contributor

Why - pet accidents, vegans, price-conscious but want the leather-look. You can get the same one from Lazy-Boy but can't see them taking it back after 30 days if you don't love it. Gets good reviews there.

Occasional Contributor
It is a good price for white glove shipping included. If i had my reno finished I would order the peacock blue one. Maybe next time. The overstuffed design is dated but so darn comfortable I don't care, and neither will your guests after they sit on it. We have one in our relaxation room at work...people fall asleep on it from time to time. Congrats to those that can take advantage of the offer.
Super Contributor

I totally agree. That is one ugly, cheap looking chair! Why would anyone spend that kind of money for fake leather, when real leather isn't that much more, and wears well. Plastic furniture is awful.

Super Contributor
It looks cold, slippery and like a chair on steroids.....UGLY
Honored Contributor

Recliners are somewhat ugly but so comfy

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is ugly but it is probably very comfortable.

I have a loveseat that is a double recliner. It is pretty ugly but it is comfortable.

If someone figures out how to make them comfortable & attractive, too, that will be a moneymaker. But all that stuffing that makes it feel good is not really pretty.