Honored Contributor

Nice TSV and reasonable price.  I wish a choice of eyeliner shades would be offered.  Black is too harsh for a mature woman, well, at least me.  I would prefer a medium gray or brown.  This is a pass for me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

This is not a new eyeshadow palette. I bought this at least 2 years ago if not longer. What is up with QVC selling old merchandise and thinking no one will know? They did the same with some of Mally's TSV's selling old merchandise under a different name. Save your money ladies not a good TSvV

Honored Contributor

boring looks like they went to the discount store and picked 4 things 

wonder why?  these products

Honored Contributor

I love Tarte mascara, but this TSV is horrible -- and I rarely chime in like that.

Seven beige/sand foundation shades??? One shade for deeper/diverse African-American complexions?  Are you kidding me QVC?  This is a TSV?  Shawn said she was wearing the "Tan Sand" -- that's the last shade before the shade for diverse complexions.  Wow.

By the way, Tarte sells this same foundation on their website -- it comes in 30 shades -- 30.  But the QVC buyers, in their infinite wisdom, decided to only include 7, and only one deeper shade, for a TSV of all things.

Speaking of the deeper shade, mixing a little brown in an undeniably beige foundation gives you ashy, ashy, ashy undertones on AA skin.  The model they used this morning in Shawn's hour had her skin complexion change drastically with the foundation applied. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV 2/26

[ Edited ]

Tarte sells this same foundation on their website -- it comes in 30 shades -- 30.  But the QVC buyers, in their infinite wisdom, decided to only include 7

they do  that will all makeup kits---probably b/c sku's would be impossible, not saying it's right. just offer the foundation at a different price. or think outside the bx

Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV 2/26

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

Tarte sells this same foundation on their website -- it comes in 30 shades -- 30.  But the QVC buyers, in their infinite wisdom, decided to only include 7

they don't that will all makeup kits---probably b/c sku's would be impossible, not saying it's right. just offer the foundation at a different price. or think outside the bx

Sorry, that is not the case.  QVC chooses to do a poor job of including all shades in some brands, even though I can understand limiting the number across the entire shade spectrum at first offering.  But not down to one deeper shade offering out of all of them. 

I buy Bare Minerals BarePro liquid foundation, which QVC carries in all 30 shades.  It's like jeans colors, it's not hard to do. 

If they are testing the waters for Tarte's foundation customer demand, then sell it separately.  But in a TSV? 

Respected Contributor

No SPF and a passe`eye pallette is an easy pass for me. Price is good though, agreed.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Nice TSV and reasonable price.  I wish a choice of eyeliner shades would be offered.  Black is too harsh for a mature woman, well, at least me.  I would prefer a medium gray or brown.  This is a pass for me.

@Katcat1  Snooze fest and easy pass...certainly not interested in a foundation not light enough for me or another neutral brow/beige/grey shadow palette. I also the AD lip colors should be switched. The darker shade now and the paler one with the next delivery for summer. 

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

No SPF and a passe`eye pallette is an easy pass for me. Price is good though, agreed.

@Gorgf   I swear I heard Shawn say a non-chemical spf. No?

Honored Contributor

I always look to Amy, the model, for foundation shades for my match. Whichever one they used on her was yellow and very cakey...settled in lines in younger woman. It’s also quite oily looking. No thanks.