I would have been interested in this TSV but the lack of foundation shade choices other than for yellow undertones is a dealbreaker for me.

Super Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

No SPF and a passe`eye pallette is an easy pass for me. Price is good though, agreed.

If you click on the ingredients it says the foundation is Broad Spectrum SPF15. It’s odd that they don’t include that info in their product description.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

I also think that Shawwn and Amy both tend to go darker for their foundation, as they both self tan, especially Amy.......

Super Contributor

I did not even see the TSV modeled on any African American women.  For me the test is the model Stacy.  I am her complexion and I usually look for her.  The fact that Shawn was wearing the 2nd to last deepest color IS a problem. They need to offer a wide range of foundation colors.  I am tired of saying this over and over again.  This is why Rhianna's FENTY line is smashing all the other lines.  She has over 40 foundation shades

Honored Contributor

@erica g wrote:

I did not even see the TSV modeled on any African American women.  For me the test is the model Stacy.  I am her complexion and I usually look for her.  The fact that Shawn was wearing the 2nd to last deepest color IS a problem. They need to offer a wide range of foundation colors.  I am tired of saying this over and over again.  This is why Rhianna's FENTY line is smashing all the other lines.  She has over 40 foundation shades

@erica g , they did have an AA model in the 9:30 pm presentation.  They said she was wearing the next to last shade rather than the darker shade I would've expected, especially if Shawn is also wearing that shade.  She wasn't anywhere near Shawn's coloring even if Shawn is wearing self tanner.

Occasional Contributor

Member for more than a decade and a buyer of cosmetics here at QVC. But honestly, i am tired of buying the "tan" shades that cross my fingers will be close enough and then when it's nowhere in the ballpark of my Hispanic shade with warm undertone - not just yellow not just cool - I have to pay to return, cause in my case the next shade is usually a one size fits all AA color and so neither of our segments can exchange. Common QVC buyers you can do better.

btw, I never post or rant on these feeds - but I am over it.

Respected Contributor

I received the kit and love everything but the lipstick.  I laughed when I looked in the mirror after applying.  I guess it's just my fair coloring but I couldn't imagine what mouth that would look good on.  The color was just so unflattering.  If it looks good on you, that's awesome but it's the only thing in my kit that went straight in the trash.  I really love the eyeshadow set.  The colors are really nice.  That teal color is the perfect match for my eye color and I use a very small amount at the outer corner for a little pop of color.