Frequent Contributor

I might have been interested in this TSV, but Bret Hamilton was not really allowed to talk about the product without the host interrupting him.  We would like to hear about the TV not see the host jumping up and down and echoing him.  Somebody please rein in some of these hosts........sorry,vent over.....

Respected Contributor

I absolutely agree with you and he is one of a few reps. I enjoy. He is informative and very professional. Wish he could present on his own.

Frequent Contributor

@DaleP 

I concur with your post.  With electronics and technology, the vendor needs to take the lead so that the customer can learn how to set up/use the item when it arrives.  Instead, the host(s) act as if they will explode if their interruptions aren't spoken RIGHT NOW.  What happens then is that the presentation is random and disorganized v. linear and orderly.  I realize that a producer is feeding the host information via an earpiece, but surely, the producer's intent is not to create a disjointed presentation for the customer.   I need to know the simple basics like how to turn it on, how do I plug it in, how does the expanded remote control work, etc. Let the vendor start from the simple/beginning and advance to the more tech savvy options.

Honored Contributor

Get rid of the hosts.  They add nothing to the presentations.

Regular Contributor

This is NOT the time to be buying a TV anyways.  Black Friday week is where it's at baby!