Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Faux Wrap Dress

This a big No for me.  But I hope all who purchased it enjoys wearing it.

Valued Contributor

Just like @Meowingkitty said, I haven't worn a dress since the 80's. I have no interest. But for those who order I hope it works out for you. 

And as far as Susan and Jane go, I have even less then zero interest in seeing that mess. I'm amazed at the ones who have the fortitude to endure it! I think I'd just as soon poke a pin in my eye then watch that nonstop blabber competition. PAINFUL to watch. 😩 

Trusted Contributor

Susan has done many pretty dresses but this unfortunately isn't one of them IMO, it's very matronly and not "figure flattering" as she loves to say! I guess everyone is entitled to have a miss now & then!

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle I can believe that because I caught a few minutes of the midnight show and this dress looked beautiful on Jane.I also know that Jane loves to wear dresses...

Trusted Contributor

I watched for a bit last night, I thought Jane looked really good in the blue geode with the white denim jacket and sneakers, very fresh and jaunty!

While I am not tempted by that dress at all. The round collar denim (especially in the denim washes) is really cute and I am giving it due consideration Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Dress looked good on JT because she put on her correct size (medium petite), she stated what size she had on. Not the xs or small she tries to fit into.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am only 5'1" so this will be right below my knee which is fine. I ordered the navy/white geo to wear to my granddaughters graduation. I will probably wear a white shrug or sweater over it as it's indoors. Hope I like it. I don't have many occasions to wear a dress anymore and the price can't be beat as you pay that more for a top these days. I have navy pumps and flats. 🤞

I should add I need to pack this dress for travel so I like the idea of no wrinkles!

Super Contributor

I think Susan's shrug A647438 looked great with the dress.

What was the news about Katia? Did she win the state competition of Mrs. America? Or maybe the national one?
Respected Contributor

I wore some maxi dresses a few years back but it's been 40 years or so since I've worn a regular knee length dress and have no desire to wear one now. 

I only wear cotton in the summer. 

Super Contributor

a big no for me b/c of the fabric... i would be sweating in all that poly.

the geo print is nice, just wish it was in a breathable fabric....