Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver Faux Wrap Dress

Susan Graver Liquid Knit® Faux Wrap Dress.  $59.98 S&h $3.50  4 easy pays $15.00

GreenTropica!, Cosmo Red, Black, Speedboat Blue, Navy Geo, Pink Floral 

Tall, Regular and Petite

Choice of Length | Sizes XXS–5X AvailableOKpZh8xPVK1lC35.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Faux Wrap Dress

Thankfully I have all the dresses I want/need. I bought several over the past few months.

For those buying...enjoy! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought the black and white one, nice print. I ended up having to mute the show ! lord have mercy with those two over the top with the talking. I think I heard Jane say that Susan Graver is the only designer who offered dresses in petite, reg and tall and that's not a true statement. I bought a Kim Gravel TSV dress in petite. 

Respected Contributor

I love the dress, but I agree that the talking was so frenetic, I started to get a headache and felt anxious.  And it wasn't Susan.

Super Contributor

It is a cute dress, many sold already in the midnight hour, but I need something a little longer. The other posters are right, the gab is excessive from JT. Will not let Susan talk.

Respected Contributor

Maybe the Tall would work for you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I bought the black and white one, nice print. I ended up having to mute the show ! lord have mercy with those two over the top with the talking. I think I heard Jane say that Susan Graver is the only designer who offered dresses in petite, reg and tall and that's not a true statement. I bought a Kim Gravel TSV dress in petite. 

There is a plain black dress and a navy geo (which looks like black and white). So , do you think you bought the navy geo?

Honored Contributor

This must be the year of the dress!!

I have all of the dresses that I want which is zero!!  I never wear them and just don't like them on me. I wore them enough when I had to wear them in school.

Super Contributor

If this dress were a maxi dress, I would have bought several. I like the colors and prints. But I like to cover my legs. They are not my best assets. I am sad to pass.

Do you think there will be any free shipping hours today? I have my eye on some other sale items...
Esteemed Contributor

Shame on me, I got two: the tropical print and the black!Woman Wink

I've been looking for shorter dresses as the midi/maxi's don't work for me.  My wardrobe basically consists of jeans with a few basic trousers, totally lacking on the dressier side.

OT:  I've never seen SG quieter! I'm no shrink but think JT is so "overwhelming" because she has an inferiority complex.  Of course, that doesn't work.Woman Frustrated

Anyways, hope we all love our new dress(s).Woman Happy  And, I wish I didn't wake up so early!!  Going back to 'nite,nite'....