Honored Contributor

They're really cute, but I have not had a lot of luck with their bungee ties.  I have some bungee tie shoes, and while I like to wear them I cannot wear them for hours on end because they press in the top of my foot and hurt.  I'm tempted, but I would be all over them if they offered regular laces with them. 

Honored Contributor

Not a Sketchers fan so this is an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

the bungee is on top of the fur.

i got the green.

still deciding what other colors i need.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

I have never had any bungee type Skechers. I feel like the elastic would not hold onto the top of the foot and they would slip on the heel.

Does anyone have any experience as to whether they wear like a tie show you could tifhten or loosen?

They are also not really saying what the inner sole is made of, although they did show the faux fur only goes down the sides on inner boot.

I need a black boot. I have every other color boot (not all Skechers) but I don't have anything black. I like to match my boots to whatever coat I am wearing, but I am hesitant.

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering how easy to get on and off???  thanks

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess  I love sketchers, but can't do the bungee ties either.  To hard to put the shoe on and off, I'll stick with the lace up versions.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor
There should be free shipping on this TSV. I can get free shipping anywhere but QVC.
Valued Contributor

Shipping has been an issue with QVC lately.  When I saw the presentation, I wondered IF I would even see them when I need them (like soon).

Honored Contributor

Saw the question asked "Are these non-skid soles"? Answer was "These are not non-skid but offer traction". What does this mean? You'd think winter boots would have non-skid soles. It's the one thing keeping me from ordering.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

They're really cute, but I have not had a lot of luck with their bungee ties.  I have some bungee tie shoes, and while I like to wear them I cannot wear them for hours on end because they press in the top of my foot and hurt.  I'm tempted, but I would be all over them if they offered regular laces with them. 

I  have 4 pair of skechers, and have never had any problems with them. If you have trouble with bending over and tieing your shoes, just try these, you'll love them. None of mine touch the top of my foot, but all of mine are the skecher brand.