Valued Contributor
On 3/20/2015 chappy21 said:

Jackie, the woman who works with Isaac, said on facebook that the dress runs a little big.

I saw that too and changed my order to both small. Guess if they are too tight, I'll just have to lose weight, which I was planning to do anyway Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

So at 5 Ft. it would be too long?

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies! I have been waffling between Med & Large all day due to the click here measurements and this info helped me make my decision. One of the many reasons I enjoy coming to this forum. Thank you!!

New Contributor

Wow, I thought I was the only one having difficulty with TSV sizing. I am 5'2 3/4" and weigh 153 lbs. Measurements are 36 bust 30 waist and 42 1/2 hips with a some what flat belly pear shape. After reading the comments from all the ladies and Jackie's comment that the dress runs a little big I am going to order a small. If it is to tight then back it goes and it wasn't meant to be.

Occasional Contributor
Love the style/lace except for the sleeves, so won't order it. IMO best to offer dresses with the option of a jacket/top to cover upper arms, after 40 it's not the most attractive area of a woman's body plus a top would make it more work appropriate.
Super Contributor

FYI...if you missed buying it...you can still get it in (5) different colors from your Local Sam's Club...check it out!

Valued Contributor
On 3/21/2015 wenfen said:

FYI...if you missed buying it...you can still get it in (5) different colors from your Local Sam's Club...check it out!

Somebody already confirmed that it's a different dress. Besides, this dress is still available, just $5 more.
Valued Contributor
Just received my dresses in navy and black. They look amazing!!!! And perfect fit! I'm glad I got the small one. Usually I wear medium.